Friend Requests

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Friend Requests

Viewing 23 replies - 76 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Replies
  • King Bird
    @frankazi1234

Feel free to add me guys! I’m level 128. Send me private message to get my FB Profile first please! =D

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

Hi King Bird,
    Please add me to your friends list I play ab transformers several times a day. Can you say addiction.LOL Find my Facebook link in angry birds nest profile.
    Thanks

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

Hi King Bird
    I still don’t see you listed on friends list, have you tried accessing my link for facebook. I do have friends from abn that have gone thru facebook link and they are listed. Hope to see you soon

Steve
    @auditorydemise

Anyone else want to add me on here? Currently at Level 235 and playing everyday…

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

Hi Steve
    Send me a friend request thru FB,See my link in profile. I’m at level 172 and
    I play abt at least 4-5 hrs a day. Can you say addiction.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

I’m level 234, all bots level 8+ with many 10’s, daily player. Add me via Facebook, the link is in my AngryBirdsNest profile. P.S. connecting as friends on this forum is not the same thing.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

Steve @auditorydemise … don’t see your FB link in your ABN profile?

Steve
    @auditorydemise

@avip2u I don’t see the link to your profile… here’s mine:

http://www.facebook.com/auditorydemise

Steve
    @auditorydemise

Side note: if you add someone, isn’t it common courtesy to maybe thank them one in awhile? I’ve added a few people on here and literally no one thanks me. Sorry, I’m going to start deleting people…

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Thank you to everyone who has accepted me and vice versa. Loads of appreciation to you ALL even though I don’t play as much as some of you!!

galletti1
    @galletti1

Please ignore

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

I could use a couple of app friends, if anyone is looking. (Have none at the moment). Thank you in advance & if it’s OK, here is the link to my FB Profile: https://www.facebook.com/dawni.criswell

Playing several times daily waiting for any new content on Stella. (Have most all the AB apps)

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Thank you again for the add Jackie Harron. No other FB friends :-)

Jharron
    @jharron

My pleasure! Way more fun with friends lol. This is my 3rd time restarting because of tablet problems. Once was 112, then 64, now trying again :)

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Thank you again to Steve & DBirdy for the adds :-)

I think I am good for adds for now as I have 3 to rotate through. Thank you Angry Birds Nest Forum.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Thank you @danni-sriswell for the. Hope I see you soon!!

Everyone else, Android player here. Add me if you need to!!

Josm
    @josm

Add me for some good characters to borrow :) at least level 9 characters here.
    Link is on my profile, make sure to mention abnest.

renta1964
    @rvanoosten

Hi, I’m level 241 right now, birds at level 9 or 10. Please send me a FB friend request, FD id on my nest profile. Please mention transformers! I’m on android, hope ios players can see me….

RizDub
    @rizdub

I just created a separate Facebook account for my Angry Birds games. My personal Facebook didn’t have any friends that actively played any of the AB games, so… yeah.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009333683200

renta1964
    @rvanoosten

You should check out the FB group Angry Birds Transformers Daily Players (ABTDP). 300+ avid players!

Steve
    @auditorydemise

Bumping this thread up since my usual thankers have suddenly gone missing (probably caught up with the previous glitchy update)…

ChronoLords
    @chronolords

Playing ABT on Android.
    Check my profile for my Facebook link and please mention that you are adding me from here.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Friend Requests

Viewing 23 replies - 76 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.