Friend Requests

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Friend Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 98 total)
  • Replies
  • Seth
    @sethengelbrecht

@golgor0

I sent you a request earlier today.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

You can add me if you like but I am not a hyper active player. Just started playing so my experience is not eggcellent… for now.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

@ladydi102
    Be sure to have a Facebook account to borrow birds from others.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I just added a link to it

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

JazzWave – done!!

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Does anyone experience a problem where added friend on Facebook doesn’t show up in ABT? I just added some friends, but only LadyDi is added to friend tally on ABT…

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I can only see one person of the 4 that I contacted via FB for ABT friend request and it’s not you Red sadly. Help!!

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

The game is not yet cross platform compatible. If your facebook friends use Android and you are on an iOS device you won’t ‘see’ them in AB Transformers game.

I play on an iOS device. level 180. I play almost everyday. I am looking for someone who plays on iOS and plays frequently to add me on facebook please. My facebook page is in my profile.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Hey Mad Kat,

I tried clicking on the facebook link mentioned in your profile but it says page not found, so you can check my profile and send me a friend request. I am on iOS and my level is 170.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@gulgor0 @ladydi102 YES! I mean no.. you can’t see buddies on other platforms I noticed. I have been on the cross-platform rampage hahah! @vrinda-rajkumar I also got page cannot be displayed and I’m a level 175 who needs an iOS buddy. :)

…however.. if there is anyone out there that plays on a Kindle Fire HD I could use a friend there too. I would think another Android OS would work but I can’t see my FB friend who plays on a Droid. Frustrating.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Hey Boston Fan even your Facebook link also says page isn’t available.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@sumitarora15 and @bostonma197 – the issue seems to be in all our facebook privacy settings. The links in both your profiles did not work either.

I changed my settings in facebook. I think my profile link should work now.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I would like some buddies on the iOS platforms please.. my facebook link is found on my profile here.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

The issue is still the same, just tell what’s your name on Facebook and what DP do you have, I will find you over there.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

hmm that’s weird. How about.. to preserve privacy.. if you are iOS or Kindle Fire HD, friend me on Angry Birds Nest, then we can go from there. That way we aren’t putting out too much personal info esp since there are probably users under 18 years old here.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Well… If both platforms doesn’t work for themselves, then invite me on Facebook! However i’m using Android only so i’m sorry for iOS users.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@bostonma197, you make a good point.

As a responsible adult, I have hidden my facebook profile on this board. It is unsafe for kids to befriend strangers online.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Mad Hat – thank you for that information

Boston Fan – thank you as well. I am on Android, if this hurts or helps anyone. I just made it so only friends can see my FB link to keep spam down.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I befriended a person in Facebook. She seems to be able to ‘see’ me in the game – I just received 2 gems because she used my TFs. I can’t see her in the game. I’ve tried rebooting the ipad, logging in and out of Facebook in the game app. It has not worked. We are both in iOS. Has anyone resolved a similar issue?

Edited with an update: issue resolved.
    1. I signed out from facebook inside the angry birds transformers apps from the settings
    2. I deleted and reinstalled the facebook app
    3. I signed out from facebook in the web browser of my ipad (safari).
    4. I signed into facebook in Safari again.
    5. I went to the leaderboards in the angry birds transformers app and clicked on Facebook connect. I was shown a screen where it said I had already given permissions to facebook.

Voila! It worked. My friend appeared in the Leaderboards.

Jharron
    @jharron

Please add me, i play alot! facebook Jackie Harron
    I play on a nextbook tablet

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I added you @Jharron in here but I don’t know if you will be able to see me or not. I’m on Android. Thank YOU!!

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@MadKat – I don’t have FB installed on my devices and I refuse to do so but thank you for that information as I am still only seeing one person. I may try all those steps and see what happens MINUS installing the FB app on devices… still

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@ladydi102 I think you need fb installed on your device so you can connect with the game and your friends should pop up. …sorry :(

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Meh, Facebook is for the Birds :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Friend Requests

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.