Forum spammers

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Forum spammers

• I’m tired of everyone spamming the forum with clan recruitments. It just makes the nest worse. The thing is, the @admins aren’t removing all of the spamming topics. The only reason I made the Clan recruitment topic was to keep all clan recruitments in one spot, and STILL people don’t care about it. I really hate how all of my hard work is going to waste.

This is a complaint from Mechanic Pig, creator of the Clan Recruitment topic.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

You hid the topic so well that recruiters can’t find it. /s

I thought your topic was locked or there was something wrong with it, because of recruitment posts running wild. I did intend to ask about it, but my poor memory overloaded again…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

The only reason people should spam is to be extremely stupid.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I was really pleased when I saw your Clan Recrutiment topic and it’s a shame that it’s not working as intended.

The multiple clan posts have changed the character of this useful and informative forum. I guess folk come in impulsively and start a new post without looking for existing topics.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@psygaz If you look back at the posts, you can see that the spammers used to go to my topic. I d i o t s…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Forum spammers

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.