Forge vs Pig Machine

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Forge vs Pig Machine

• Items from the pig machine are usually better than anything you can forge with the magic anvil. I reached level 25 yesterday, paid for 12 cheap pig spins and replaced 6 of the 10 items my characters were using. I have only one blueprint that makes an item that is better than what I got from the pig machine. That blueprint is for the diver hammer for Red. I have the set item Titan’s Wrath for Red, but I got it when I was around level 6-8 so it does less damage than the diver hammer.

After one month of play and 40 free/cheap pig spins I received 3 set items, Titan’s Wrath (Red) around level 6-8, Golden Pistol (Bomb) also around level 6-8, and Lightning Tome (Chuck) at level 20. Bomb with the Golden Pistol made things unbelievably easy until I accidentally recycled it when I was around level 10-12.

Someone mentioned that the quality of the blueprints are based on your level. I can say that doesn’t seem to be true in my case, because I grinded to get to level 25 before completing chronicle cave 1 and any new blueprints I found in that cave or after I got the red key are not better than the cheap items I bought from the pig machine. However the quality of items you get from the pig machine are definitely affected by your level.

During my 12 pig spins I got items with 0-3 stars. One item was a duplicate, but since one was 0 stars and the other was 1 star one did 6 damage more than the other. Does anyone know if upgrading your magic anvil helps produce better spins from the pig machine?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Forge vs Pig Machine

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.