Fitness Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Fitness Hat Adventure

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • garethw
    @garethw

Right to be fair

Today I got the smallish run I wanted to get the hats on 10 and 20.

It was curious though two early pigs then 80 odd gems, pig, 100 odd gems card, then somewhen there was a 248 gems or whatever card, 5 pigs before about 16, then another but used the video on 19 got the hat – so 6pigs before 20, but it only cost me 120 or so gems.

Plus there were some big spell cards – 5 mighty eagles came up on one, 1030 feathers or so too, very strange but blooming good fun though.

And by the by the 3 chilli glitch seems fixed.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Level 20 again. No Chuck again :(

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I got a pig on floor 4, spent gems as I had 11, got Red’s hat yet again, pig on floor 6, used the video and left. Same usual routine, same worthless prizes.

Buster
    @doulgas

I finally got the mercy run I was hoping for and have 5 hats. Working on level 6 now.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Today morning my fitness hat adventure was placed to the first round and I can get all rewards again. I stucked at the 5th round previously so I won rare chest, 500 and 2000 feathers. Now I can do it all from the beginning.

Anyone else has this issue?

Nik
    @nik-handson

yea, my run reset this morning too. I’m back at the start. I don’t really care though, these hat adventures are just a joke now.

Buster
    @doulgas

It’s a gift. I was never going to get the chest at the end but I can grab the feather rewards fairly easily now.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

More evidence that the ToF is a complete joke is that today I got 3 pigs in a row just before floor 15; 1 on floor 12, spent 20 gems. Another, spent 50 gems, another, used the video to get to floor 15 and leave. I felt I was going to get far for once as no pigs until that far in is usually a good sign. Oh well.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Had something very odd occur. The hat adventure reset and put me back on round 1 so I was able to get the chest and the 500 feathers again.

Also finally good an exceptional run in the TOF; made it to floor 57 before hitting the pig which would have required 1600 gems. Used the video and got out with every hat but Terrance’s and lost about 300 gems, but that was worth it.

However, forget getting through Round 5 without Terrance. Almost every single room is a three structure one. Toss in the random pig on a balloon structure, and the inevitable micropig which magically survives, and getting to the 6th room with any birds left is almost impossible. Terrance would strike room 1 for sure, and could probably strike room 6.

Sure it might be beatable with 100% luck thanks to a lot of debris hitting just right, but only God knows how many attempts it will take. If you’re missing more than 1 bird, forget it.

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

They removed all the extra hats i got.  Now i am back at 25 for all.  Also, i usually play on my iPad, but the other day i played on my iPhone.  The FF button was gone on my phone.  I spent a few gems to get the extra multipliers and they took them away.  It was almost 20 extra FP.  Boo Rovio.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

I can’t believe what has happened! Not only has the hat adventure been reset back to level 1 (I got to level 5 and was going to try to complete it later), but some of my hats were 30+ (because of duplicates) and they have all been reset to 25. Why!? Each day I went in the tower of misery up to level 10, and was invariably getting the special hats on levels 5 and 10.  Most times I didn’t need to waste more than 70 gems max (and often I got gems back so used up less than that). Sometimes I got no pigs and ended up with more gems than I started with.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

Oh, stranger still. Just logged back into AB2 to get my daily 100 stars on the Arena, and now my hats are back they way they are and I am now again on level 5 of the hat adventure. I guess Rovio cocked up, and they have now fixed it.

I take my hats off when I play the Arena, I only put them on for MEBC and clan battles. MEBC is really tough today

Buster
    @doulgas

@aggieguy, you have to keep at it for sure, but I beat #5 twice (including the reset) with 5 birds and no Terrence.

Room 1 – Red to knock over the wood tower. Sometimes you can get a strike. If so, you’re in business. If not, use Matilda to clear out the bottom.

Room 2 – Take out the top two structures with one bird to slide down the slime onto the bottom. I used red again but it worked once or twice with blue. You really do need a strike in this room, especially if you didn’t get one in the first. If it took more than 3 birds on these first 2 rooms, start over.

I remember rooms 3-4 both had rising slime flows, where you have to topple the bottom structures with enough debris to clear out at least some of the rest.

If you haven’t received a couple of spells by now, forget it. If you got a red pepper, save it for room 5, where there’s a buried pig on the far right that’s hard to hit.

You can do room 6 with 2 birds, maybe one if you have Terrence.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Room 1- Red never strikes it. If any of the wood hits the other structure (most self destructs before getting there) all it does is break the ice. It never hurts the pigs. Silver and Blues wouldn’t even budge it.

Room 2- This is where I usually have to start over. None of the birds offered will be able to take out both with any certainty. Blues *might* with a pure luck shot, but what usually happens is one pig survive on both structures. This means 2 birds to clear them and might as well restart. Again Terrance might be able to do it.

Rooms 3 and 4 are pure luck because the debris has to hit just right, which it never does. There is also a micropig on one of them who cannot be killed by debris, and is also heavily protected. Bomb and the chili are really the only sure ways to kill him other than a perfect shot.

Room 5 has another pig who is extremely well protected. I’ve saved the chili for him, but because I didn’t use it on the previous protected pig, I reached room 5 with 1 bird and the chili, which was pointless.

Room 6 I’ve reached with 1 bird, once, and it was earned at the end of room 5. Chuck just wasn’t going to cut it. He took out two structures, but left behind a micropig on the closest.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Fitness Hat Adventure

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.