Fitness Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Fitness Hat Adventure

• Here we are again, another brand new Exotic hat set that can only be found in the ToF. 8 days to with 7 rounds, with the last reward being a legendary chest…but good luck getting enough of the hats to be able to play through all the rounds to get it.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

Lately it seems they have also reduced the rewards for the earlier rounds of these adventures. The “rare” chest is often nearly worthless — a handful of feathers or a spell. You have to finish the event to get something truly meaningful. It’s really not worth putting in much effort.

hatlad
    @hatlad43

loosely related to this, there was once a hat challenge which you can buy with black pearls (idk, something cost 500 each). Bought a full set, no matter how good or lucky I was, the fouth level was impossible to beat. Can’t imagine how this one goes.

Nik
    @nik-handson

…and of course they bring in this hat adventure after I’ve played the tower of failure for the day and the rumble is on. More great timing from Rovio.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Normally Red alone is enough to beat round 1.

Not this time. It has 4 rooms, and even with earning a spell or two, you’re going to run out of cards by the final room, which has 3 structures, as does room 3.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I obviously got super lucky then; I can’t remember exactly how it went down but I used Red for the 1st room, and ended up getting Red back + a Mighty Eagle card after clearing room 1, which I used on room 2, which then gave me a 2nd Mighty Eagle, and then a 3rd for clearing room 3. Basically 3 ME cards in a row allowing me to 1-shot rooms 2-4.

As long as you can fill the meter while having Red’s card in your hand, since you have no other birds available the game is forced to give you spell cards. I’d say it’s definitely worth trying if you can’t get it to happen, or it’s just a case of waiting for the ToF to allow you to get more hats. I got was able to get Blues’ today.

Buster
    @doulgas

I had the same experience. Got a strike with red right off the bat and started getting MEs almost every shot after that. Three in all. It was almost silly, but I grabbed my crummy “rare” chest reward and split.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

That’s exactly what I did then Buster. Felt amazing and I am happy with just the chest. I doubt I will get more than 1 more hat from the ToF and even with that I don’t care at all for the crappy feathers.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

All I got was a chili and more Reds.

Today the TOF was spell, pig, quit.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Was in the ToF for 5 seconds today: Feathers, pig quit. Classic BS when there’s a hat adventure going, giving me pigs as early as possible, and I’m not spending gems on it.

garethw
    @garethw

I hit the first hat, missed second and third but got some big gem cards and got the hat on 30 and 40, before double pigs saw me out very slightly up on the gems.

If I can get the ones on 10 and 20 reasonably cheaply in the next few days I’ll be quite happy.

Nik
    @nik-handson

2 days in a row now i’ve had a pig on stage 4, watch video and get Red’s hat at stage 5 and quit. I reckon it would be far better if you could actually win the hats by playing the adventure.

Something like, 7 stages, one for each hat, all with x4 rooms. You’re given 2 or 3 of the bird whose hat you’re trying to win per stage. None of this meagre reward nonsense.

Buster
    @doulgas

I got through level 3 with red & blue only, but I think that’s as far as it goes unless tof is more generous.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

yup , same here

beat lvl 3 with just red & blue

lvl 4 need more birds

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today the ToF hit me with a 2nd pig immediately on the next floor after I payed for the 20 continue so I was forced to used the video leave on the safe floor that luckily was next up.

I have Red and Blues available but to be honest it’s just a complete waste of time for me to try and luck my way through rounds 2 and 3 just for a measly 500 feathers. If the rewards were double or triple what they were now then it would be worth it, but since we get the same super low feather amounts each time I don’t see any point.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Finally had a good run in the TOF. Made it to the 45th floor, but only got Blue’s and Matilda’s hats (already had Red’s). Hit only 2 pigs until the 36th floor, and then starting getting them a lot, but had a lot of gems so didn’t use the video until the 44th floor when it wanted 800. Wasn’t going to spend 800 to likely hit another pig on 46.

Nik
    @nik-handson

I managed to get Blues and Chuck today to join Red who I’ve already got, made it to floor 25 and spent 170 gems in total. Not sure if I can be bothered to try and get past the red chest yet… maybe if I’ve got nothing better to do. 500 feathers for the next point isn’t exactly worth the effort.

Beans508
    @beans508

I’m on the 4th challenge and I have the Yellow bird, the small Blue bird, and the small Red bird.

i cannot seem to get through this chellenge with this group of birds.  Does anyone have any suggestions or tips/tricks that could help me out?

Thank you-

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Made it past round 4. Flamed out quickly on round 5. Might try it later. Pretty sure I need more birds though.

What I don’t like is that there is so much stone that Blues are rarely useful and Chuck would not be much either. Bomb and Terrance would be the most useful, and are the hardest to get.

Buster
    @doulgas

@nik-handson, 3 birds should get you through level 3 easily. As usual with these events, what happens in the first couple of rooms makes all the difference. Meaning: if you don’t strike, don’t bother.

Me, I’m still sitting here with my 2 lousy birds. TOF let me go all the way to 32 today but FF didn’t give me any more hats.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Finally got Red and Blues today. I was able to get through level 3 with them.

I just don’t think level 4 room 1 is possible with these 2 birds.

garethw
    @garethw

Last 3 days

pig on 7,8,9 hat miss on 10

pig on 2 and 3

pig on 2 and 3

ffs

Buster
    @doulgas

Same here. But on the bright side, I doubled my 10 black pearls. Whoopie!

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Got a pig on floor 3, obviously I had garbage prizes so I figured I’d try to get to floor 5, so I used the video and of course there’s a pig on floor 4. Wow game, not even going to let me get anything worthwhile? I’ve still got just 2 hats.

Why put all the hats in the ToF and then not give us a chance to get them? 2 pigs before floor 5 is just ludicrous and I’m not spending my gems on that, F off.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Made it to floor 20 twice now.  Still no Chuck.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Back to pig on floor 2 so the will now continue for several weeks.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Fitness Hat Adventure

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.