Finally found a use for the chili

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Finally found a use for the chili

• chili

Level 2, Room 1. Now that there is funny, I don’t care who you are (borrowed from Larry the Cable Guy). Still have 44 more to think of a use for. 23 ducks and 7 inflators. 5 ME spells but I like them even though I don’t know what to do with them unless I get them during the play of a level.

Hey Rovio, can y’all make it so I can trade spells for feathers or gems? Especially gems, I like gems. Or maybe a blizzard? Why can’t I have a blizzard? Everybody else gets a blizzard or two. I am being left out. This is discrimination! ;)

Edit: Well, couple of edits, but wanted to get the numbers right and get the image to display.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The other pigs are smiling and cheering at the burning pig and even the burning pig looks happy. I love that screenshot :)

Humour aside, I find the Chilli to be the second most useful spell actually, after ME. If it hits the right pig you’ll have a massive explosion destroying everything. If it hits the wrong pig… it just gets rid of that pig. But I still love the Chilli.

I have two dozens of blizzards, I’m literally flooded with them and I don’t need them… Two blizzards for a chilli? Or four blizzards for an ME? How about it? :D

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I will take two blizzards for a chili, Youshi. Think I will hang on to the ME spells as they are rare. I saved two from when I first started playing and have won three more with the daily challenge.

My favorite use of the chili, when I get one during the play of a level, is to hit that magician pig. A rare thing happened the other day, I was all out of birds and had one chili spell when I encountered the teleporting magician. Had two more rooms to clear so there was no hope really, but the chili went straight for the teleporter. That was in a fresh room, all structures and pigs standing. That made me grin a bit even though I still lost and had repeat.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

You are correct Capt!!! Chili is the magician pigs enemy. Those magician pigs are satans minions!!!

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

LOL @captsternn!!

The chili spell is the most useful spell IMO (well aside from the ME which clears the screen of pigs but doesn’t necessarily net you a lot of points for damage because it doesn’t always wreck all the buildings).

Golden Ducklings only work well when there are teleports or flowers to spit them out sideways against structures. Blizzard does nothing on its own. Pig Puffer only works well if there are structures with pigs encased in blocks or tall narrow buildings.

Chilis are the best for targeting evasive pigs at the end of the round… like that %@^&%# magician pig, the balloon piglet and the immortal micropig that just happened to get blown to the farthest right of the screen where no bird can reach him (or if he happened to ‘fall’ into a crack or get hidden by the environment). It’s a crap shoot if you use a Chili at the beginning of a round, most often it will detonate a pig at the top of a tower and do next to no damage.

If you want to try something really funny sometime, use a Pig Puffer then use a Chili on one of the inflated pigs :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Finally found a use for the chili

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.