FAQ

• This is my official FAQ page. All you have to do is ask me a question, and I’ll answer it as soon as I can! Sorry, no spam please.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • Halfan88
    @halfan88

hi airplane lover,I have never heard of you before, what is your favorite ab game. Also, do you like or dislike the new version of angry birds go ???

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

My favourite game is AB2, but I never played Angry Birds Go!

Halfan88
    @halfan88

Okay , who is your favorite bird

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

I must say, my favourite bird is Bubbles. I recognised him from the classic Angry Birds game, and liked him a lot.

Paulo Terrance
    @paulo-terrance

ok my question is in Clan games not battles how does the system rank player on the same points ie 1 point or 3 points never been able to work it out does not seem to be on FP either Highest to lowest or reverse or first one to get to 1 point etc

I have the Highest FP in my clan but never at the top for these rewards

nubie
    @nubie

random rank for clan event , not depend on how high your flock power

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Your question makes no sense to me. Can you please repeat it?

Max1
    @max1

The rank system in the Clan games is not random it is decided by completion rate in the DC. If you have played DC  for example in 300 days and completed DC 150 times then completion rate is 50 %. Players with higher completion rate in DC will be ranked higher than you when you have the same number of points. I started a new profile about 6 months ago and almost every day I complete the DC and I am in top of the leaderboard in Clan games.

nubie
    @nubie

rank on clan event are random since this info is from themself

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

@paulo-terrance, you know that even if you have a high flock power, and you get a certain amount of points (15) look up where the score is while you play. I believe that ranking is calculated by points AND your score, not your FP. That might be why you have a high FP, but you don’t reach the top in Clan events.

I hope that helps,

Airplane Lover

Max1
    @max1

Try and notice the order you are ranked in clan events. If you have the same number of points you will be ranked in same order in every clan event. If it was related to your score your position would change from one event to another. I have taken sreenshot so you can see what I am talking about. I am ahead of the players who has 3 points because my completion rate in DC is higher than theirs. In this event 7 players have 3 points 4 of them has higher flockpower and 2 has a lower flockpower than me. It has nothing to do with flockpower. If I have the same number of point as they have I will finish ahead of them in the leaderboard in the next clan event aswell.

On my other profil I almost never finish the DC I only collect the apples and with that profile I end up in last spot every time in clan events. In order to end up ahead of any of the other players on that profile I need to have more point than they have.

blucas
    @blucas

I was always wondering what the rank was based on. I noticed it had nothing to do with the FP and the points scored. When I read what Max1 was saying, I thought the mystery was solved…until this player who was totally away from the game for 6 months joined to our clan. All of a sudden, he came to the top of the list. Now, I’m puzzled again. Can the rank be based on Daily Letter purchase and completing all the Daily Quests, not only Daily Challenge? Personally I don’t mind who comes to the top within our clan, but often feel it’s not fair to the players always come to the bottom, not getting any rewards sometimes…

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

It is based on a randomly assigned static number that each profile has. So the order in event of a tie will always be the same.

blucas
    @blucas

If that is the case, it’s utterly unfair, isn’t it? Your tourney rank is fixed by this randomness and if you’re always at the bottom, you will never be able to move up…. I wonder what the reason for this kind of stupidity is.  :(

AMG
    @martin-amg

Hi everyone,

My question is about the Arena. When you are matched against someone, do you both play on the same level? I wonder this, because sometimes I get hard level and struggle to get many points, yet my opponent goes up very quickly, while another time I completely decimate him. To me it feels like we are playing totally different levels, or maybe it’s just skill + luck…

I mean, I’d understand if I am getting beaten every time, I could blame my skills, but like I said it’s totally different every time :)

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

It is fair as it is random, you could always just score more points.

Arena you are playing against a recorded run, they pit you against harder runs the further up the streak you go.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

I agree with @ryan-kochie. It is a recording of a real run, and your opponent might score as little as 857 960 (happened to me once) in the beginning, but when you reach the last one, it gets harder. Hope that helps.

@airplane-lover

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Event placement is not random. Clan event placement is based on how many points you regularly get. If you only ever get 1 point while everyone else is normally getting 3, 9, 12 etc, you will always be placed at the bottom if those same people were to only score 1 point in a future event. To get placed higher, you need to average higher points for each event.

Typically I’m always at the very bottom because my clan doesn’t really care about the events and neither do I, but sometimes I’ll push it and I’ll notice my placement jumps up a spot or two, only to fall back down later as I go back to not caring.

AMG
    @martin-amg

@ryan-kochie

“It is fair as it is random, you could always just score more points.”

So, basically the only place where you are somewhat placed against equally strong opponent and have the chance to measure your skill, you are saying levels are completely random?

That means there is no place in the game where you can actually see if you are doing well or not. Clan events, Mighty Eagle – FP matters most…

It would be nice if you are put against someone with similiar FP and on the same level, then you’d have a good base for comparison, you can see which birds are being used and how many points are made. Now you don’t, if what you say is true. It’s just increase flock power and try your best.

maverick
    @maverick78

<p style=”text-align: left;”>The first couple levels of the arena, cvc battles and the rowdy rumble are the only places in this game where you can test your skill against players with similar fp.  Unless you are a high fp player, in that case you’ll be paired against players hundreds of points higher than you in the rumble.

</p>

AMG
    @martin-amg

I know that, but in some levels I do 50 mil points, while in others I stuggle to get to 20, so if we are not on the same level, the similar FP doesn’t matter much.

That was my question in the first place, if I am matched against pre-recorded game on the same level or not.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

It doesn’t matter if the levels are random or not. I stopped thinking about it. The sense for the player may lie in the comparison with other players. Rovio’s sense is money. I think winning streaks as preprogrammed as losing streaks. You are only better off if you invest real money. For the rest, I figured out in arena: if I get opponents with a higher FP, I don’t use spells, I get extra birds and I win. If I get opponents with a lower FP, I’m guaranteed to lose unless I use at least 4 spells. But the game is always designed to progress with the help of gems, i.e. ultimately to pay.

AMG
    @martin-amg

So true, I’ve been first in the legendary league for almost 2 months in a row, but have no gems at all…I wonder if I should invest all that time to get to 1500 points while fighting another player for the first place. The only thing I keep are the pearls.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

“You are only better off if you invest real money”

No. First of all, you’re only “better off” if you never spend a penny on this game because, secondly, there is no “invest” in this. Investment means you are expecting some sort of tangible return. There is none. You will never get anything back if you spend money on this game, just a lighter wallet and more headaches. App games like this are purely expenditure.

Just play the game for what it is: a way to waste away time in your life.

maverick
    @maverick78

According to Rovio rankings in events are random 

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.