FAQ

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • maverick
    @maverick78

Rovio are also liars so take that response with a grain of salt

I’mtrying
    @michelle324-2

Oops sorry just noticed this after posting my question but I’ll remove it and ask you instead. I have a co leader who’s been a no show fir nearly 3 weeks. I am able to kick out other players after they no show for 3 days but the co- leader doesn’t have a kick option. Can you please advise if there is another way to remove them? Thanks

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

You can’t kick a co-leader, if you’re a member or co-leader. Rovio says that you, if you’re a co-leader, you can promote others to co-leader, but cannot demote co-leaders down to member. What you can do is ask the leader of your clan to kick that inactive co-leader of yours, and first they will demote the co-leader down to member, and only THEN can they, or a co-leader, kick that player out. Hope that helps.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

If you ARE the leader, demote that inactive player, and then kick them.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

This is what Rovio said on their support page:

Only the Clan leader or a co-leader are able to manage Clan members. To do so, navigate to your clan’s page, then tap Clan Members. Then, you can browse through your Clan members and tap the player profile of the member you wish to promote, demote, or kick. You will see buttons on the player profile for the options that are available to you.

As a leader, you can promote members to co-leader, or demote co-leaders back to member. Clan members can always be kicked, however, to kick a co-leader, the co-leader must first be demoted to member by the Clan leader before the option to kick is given.

A co-leader can promote other members to co-leader but will be unable to demote fellow co-leaders. Co-leaders can also kick clan members (but not other co-leaders).

Oportogirl
    @oportogirl

Any idea please why, when I logged on this morning, I had lost Over 1000 gems? Every day and yesterday I had 1100 gems and today I have 11.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Dunno. I haven’t heard of this bug before. Read this:

Rovio may license to you certain virtual goods to be used within the Service and which you may purchase with “real world” money or which you may earn or redeem via gameplay (“Virtual Items“). Virtual Items are licensed to you on a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable basis and are intended solely for non-commercial use.

Rovio may manage, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items at any time, with or without notice.

The transfer of Virtual Items is prohibited except where expressly authorized in the Services, as applicable.

Why would Rovio just eliminate your gems for no reason? Did you ever cheat in the game? It might be because of that, but normally you get banned for cheating. If not, file a ticket to Rovio Support and see what they say.

Halo345
    @halotheangrybird

rovio’s taking too far, pulling off gems from users for, (certainly) nothing at all :/

or it might be someone else behind the scenes…

D1k Smoothly
    @richard-tannery

Hi,

I suddenly have crashing issues on my iPhone 11. Using most recent iOs 14. Have tried offloading app / re-downloading. Have tried rebooting phone. Have tried logging out of Game Center. Have tried turning off Wi-Fi. The game loads to the home screen and immediately crashes / closes out of the app. Thoughts?

Nikie
    @nikie

Same here. All day already. I use an iPad 2019. The icon looks different also, so I guess they did an update that went wrong.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

I have no idea why it’s happening on new devices. I have an iPad Air and the game does not crash as soon as it loads up. It does crash, just not too often. I would suggest checking how much Random-access Memory you have on your device, while I will contact Rovio as to how much RAM you need to play the game. But before I do that, can you please tell me when it started and how much you’ve progressed already?

Nikie
    @nikie

It started yesterday morning. The game crashed immediately after starting it up. After a few tries I could play for a bit, but then it crashed again. I managed to play TOF, the daily challenge and that was it I guess. In the evening Intried and it didn’t start at all, so I gave up trying and shut down my device. I’ve just started it up again and tried if it works now. It does, but there was a glitch.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

I hope you don’t mind, but can you please send an email to [email protected] telling me about your operating system (iOS, Android, Windows 10) and account ID (this info will help me with the ticket that I promised to send to Rovio).

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

OK. Rovio said that you could try the following:

having as much free space on your device’s storage as possible

not multitasking (close all background applications when starting the game)

restarting the device every now and then to release some memory

If you tried all 3 of the options, try to find out how much RAM you have. If you don’t know, file a ticket to Rovio.

D1k Smoothly
    @richard-tannery

Hi Airplane Lover,

Ok, I figured it out. There was an update but it had not pushed to my app store or the AB2 app itself. Later in the day it finally pushed to my app store. At that time I was able to install the new update. No problems since then. I have an iPhone 11 w/ iOs 14.1.

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.