Extra birds awake for 24 hours

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Extra birds awake for 24 hours

• Does anyone have this happening? I downloaded the new update today, but nothing changed with my extra birds so i am guessing it is beta testing or a glitch.

I want to know how long they will have to sleep because I have a feeling it is going to mess up when I usually play in the morning. :/

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Yes, suddenly all 3 birds were available yesterday, when I chose Bubbles, it was available for 24h, and it is still awake now.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

4 hours for Stella today for me.

Wings
    @arjrick

I activated Stella yesterday 9 PM my time and I have it for 24 hours.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Bubbles’s FP is now 140, all feathers rewards are orange.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

The extra birds are still on the same 4 hour wake time for me. So I’m not part of that beta group or whatever you want to call it.

Off topic, I don’t understand what’s happening with whatever ‘group’ I’m in. I was given the video option in ToF for a while, after having not made any purchases for some time,  but now this has been removed again too. So not only am I not completing daily quests (because I’m not collecting gem letter rewards), I’m facing having to spend gems to continue in all aspects of the game. That’s pretty rubbish.

Anonymous

Hi guys,yes…. it’s happened and stay awake for 1 month

I just wish that someone knows how to do to repeat the glitch( or what is it)

Many thanks

Sorry 4 English

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

It was reverted to the 4 hours setting since a few days ago, I mistakenly pressed the wake up button of sTELLA without noticing that they have changed the rules again, wasted 200 gems.

Anonymous

Hi,the same happens to me 2 weeks ago:stella now is back to her rules of just 4 hours weekup

Do you know a way to restore the 24 hours weekup?

Tks

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Extra birds awake for 24 hours

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.