Explain “bird cards” please.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Explain “bird cards” please.

• Ok, so one of the feats I have to do, is increase my bird card level from 31 to 37. Never did understand any of that stuff.. So all my main birds show 70 or higher. The 4 special selectable ones show 59 or higher. I just increased the lowest one to 59. This did not result in my bird card challenge to change.. so if all my birds are level 59 or higher, what do these “bird” cards have to do with anything?

And what do I need to do specifically to increase these “bird cards”? Do I focus on increasing my main flock birds power, (so that all are 75 or higher) or is there something else to this?

Right now it says my bird card level is 31. What is that referring to? It is not the number being shown on the cards. Cannot find anything that says 31.

Thanks.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • dtmt
    @dtmt

Your birds powers are sum of a few things. Hat power, slingshot power, card power and hatchling level. When you open one of your birds where it lets you choose the hat, take a look at the left side of the bird. Those levels are listed there. Take a look at the card level and keep on leveling by getting feathers for that bird.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

As I said.. the challenge is to get my bird cards from level 31 to 37. Yet (as shown by the picture) my bird cards are at the least, level 59 or higher.. so what does the 31 mean if its not supposed to be that number that appears on the birds cards?

APN
    @apn19

you need to level up the bird itself ie gather feathers. your current lowest bird card is 31 which would be chuck and matilda. as its a get all to a certain level it will only show the lowest bird level. your highest level red and Terrance at 33. the special birds do no matter for this challenge. To see what level your bird is on click on the bird and then the little i button to the left of the bird you will see the image below. so to simplify its get your birds to Ancient Bronze level by collecting feathers.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

ok think I found it…

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Yes, that’s it.

rubybirdy
    @rubybirdy

yes, that is the actual card level

the other values add onto the card level to get the number in the corner

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

ah ok. Wish they would post something like that in their help file page.

“bird cards are the cards shown on the left, when you select a bird. Also shown is your top hat level for that bird, slingshot level, card level and hatchling level, which all add up to the full power of your bird which is then shown in the upper right corner of each bird.

Den
    @den

On a side note, don’t bother getting any mighty hats.

Even if you get them at 1500 ME coins when they’re cheap, for the price of 2 hats you can get 3 x 100,000 feathers during a FF.  That’s good for 6 bird levels (more if your cards are below epic gold).  The mighty hat might give you a boost if that bird’s highest hat is +6 or less, but you’ll eventually get a legendary hat and at that point mighty hat only gives you 1 extra.

So unless your card levels are maxed out (at least 170 last I checked) getting mighty hats isn’t worth it.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Explain “bird cards” please.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.