Event coin shop

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Event coin shop

• What is the point of token for free birds when you run out of birds, when you buy it and can not use the token and get more birds.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

🤷

jeffrey_tl
    @jeffreytl

A thoughtful question that makes one to ponder.  One would think that receiving or purchasing a spell or token to help you when you needed it the most would seem logical.  You would be wrong.  It wouldn’t be fair to your opponent to have an advantage over them according to Rovio.

Here is another question to ponder.  What is the point of giving away spells since they are practically useless?  Can’t use them in the arena, the third board of the daily challenge or during the king pig panic when you need extra pigs and help the most.

Max1
    @max1

I found the answer to my question the day after. The tokens can be used in the daily challenge or in the king pig panic when you run out of birds you can use a token to get 3 birds instead of using 60 gems to buy 3 birds.

I just thought that you could use them to complete the adventure in the event. I was at stage 8 and could only get to the last room with one bird. So I missed 25 hours of feather frenzy.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Event coin shop

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.