Epic Patch 1.5.6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Patch 1.5.6

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 91 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

That Mythical Resurrection emblem is one more reason for me to not play Arena anymore. :P Whatever is overpowered, everyone will be using it, killing the fun.
    I do like the new loading screens tho.

Bossk
    @henjovr

The Mythic Protection seems to be disabled now, looks like Rovio listened to us or noticed it being buggy themselves.

Also a plus: the arena rainbow bar is filling much faster now.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@henjovr the rainbow bar is filling up faster because rainbow bar chaos is active at the moment

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Beep set was great before the patch and Rovio made it even greater :) So my Spies are now even more powerful :)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The snoutling cost to enchant stuff is much higher now

Screenshot_20161215-095614.png

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Yeah, Rovio is really doing their best to make Snoutlings something you must spend money on if you want to be able to play the game :-|

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@angryjohnny
    I did encounter a similar bug where the enemy palidin cast his protection onto my banner

Screenshot_20161215-114445.png

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@sam-spargo the enemy was using Matilda (Druid) but I don’t remember what her equipment was. It would be strange if that was the cause though since the heal was not redirected (it still healed everyone in my party), it happened every time I healed (it is suppose to only have a 30% chance to redirect healing) and their flag had over 10,000 hit points at the time I observed it so it was not the weakest of the enemy party.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@angryjohnny it might of been a similar bug to the screenshot I posted above

burbman
    @burbman

I ran across a lil glitch today while grinding cave 13-5. This one is in the player’s favor though. While auto playing the level, I observed that the final pig left in a wave was finished off by the cave effect, then all three of my birds took their turn attacking without an opponent on the screen. The next wave of pigs then came onto the screen showing the effect of those ghost attacks and my birds took their normal first turn of the wave. Usually finishing off the pigs before they had a chance to even start their attack counters.

Happened a few times in an hour of gameplay, and I am not sure how it would play out if I were playing manually. No real benefit gained, as my team was in no danger of losing the battles, but certainly buggy.

Knee-Nod
    @nenad123

Anyone else notice a drastic decrease in xp stars? I’m now stuck at lol 58 trying to find how I’m going to replace my 190+ stars a round I was getting at CC 3-5… looks like it’ll take a while to lvl 70… if I decide to stick around…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@nenad123 Basically what they did was if you beat weaker enemies, you’ll get less Xp while you beat a tougher opponent you’ll get bonus XP. They did mention that in the changelog.

Knee-Nod
    @nenad123

Yeah the trouble is that lvl 58 mobs are kind of rare and OP. Only way to get any decent xp is doing new chronicle caves (which are getting really tough). Oh well

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@nenad123 Events will be a good source to grind XP other than caves as the pigs are always your level and thus are strong but not too much unlike Chronicle Caves.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Amazingly Amazon has managed to get 1.5.6 sorted and out before the event starts. I’ve noticed that the time when it starts has changed. Normally for me the events used to start at 3PM but now it’s going to start at 7PM?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So I apparently posted so many links to my album that my comment is still in moderation…..wut.

huggie
    @huggie

Is it just me, or is the new event way too tough?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@huggie @all

it was mentioned on Angry Birds Epic facebook page that they found the level matching adjustment to be off and it will be corrected very shortly. After this push update, event will be easier to manage.

huggie
    @huggie

Thank you very much for this reply. I couldn’t win without using items with lv 70 M 49-68.

Knee-Nod
    @nenad123

Sorry , I have to say this. But, event xp is garbage. I’ll find a way!!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Do you think cave 19 and the dungeons will also be easier now?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@gabe-nestor I think the pigs in cave 19 are a bit weaker than before. The pigs in cave 18 are weaker as well

Knee-Nod
    @nenad123

When were the event pigs getting nerfed? They are still awfully powerful.

Atom
    @atom

The FB post said they would have the patch out early next week.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I’ve noticed the golden pig shows up more often now

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Patch 1.5.6

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.