Energonicon can be upgraded to more stars?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energonicon can be upgraded to more stars?

• Anybody can verify this?

I tried many time and the stars remain the same.

This is reply from Rovio:

“Joonas Yesterday at 15:40
    Hello again,

The strength of the Energonicon can be changed, but the way to upgrade it is to win it again. I, for example, managed to upgrade one of my Energonicons in the Professor Pig’s lab. At first, I noticed that there was an option to win an Energonicon that I already owned – turned out that it indeed was the same Energonicon, but instead of a one-star item, it turned out to be a three-star Energonicon. So I can confirm personally, that it is possible to upgrade your items :)

Best regards,

Joonas
    Rovio Support Team”

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • wrw01
    @wrw01

I am not sure about the response.

If one plays 3BI or 3PI the Energonicon keeps presenting itself, over and over again, and does not change star level.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Perhaps you need to win the same energonicon, but using a different recipe each time?

I forget which ones, and the energonicon mega-thread is locked down (again ….) so I can’t check which ones, but I’m sure that several of the energonicons appear in more than one recipe.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

When we gain Energonicon, we cannot gain it any more again.
    However, at the very beginning, when none is still unlock, the same combination can supply 2 Energonicons.
    This can explain the confusion in the answer of Rovio.
    It is not about an upgrade, but about 2 Energonicons with different stars.

platium
    @platium

Yes 3PI or 3BI gives you the same Energonicon with only 1 star.

Can anybody else write to Rovio and tell them to show proof of upgraded Energonicon?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Lol! Rovio has changed the game so much, even they don’t know how to play it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“Lol! Rovio has changed the game so much, even they don’t know how to play it.”

+1

platium
    @platium

I refuse to let it go unless I see 3-force and fire blast have more than 1 star! Ask Rovio to shoot me picture.

platium
    @platium

Hi

They are so confused until, this is their latest reply!

“Hello again,

It seems that there has been some confusion on my side, my apologies. I will get back to you once I have some new information regarding this situation.

Best regards,

Joonas
    Rovio Support Team”

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

LOL, WTF is going on at Rovio Central? They really have no clue what’s going on over there!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Lol! Chicken fried nonsense…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energonicon can be upgraded to more stars?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.