End Of Line! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig I tried my self 2 times with no results i reached at half and a little his life bar but i couldn’t If it was Overpowered lvl 20+ he might be able to kill Unicron

coolbug
    @coolbug

So far, i have had only one boss pig run, defeated him easily with lvl 7 ricochet.

Up to 2000 tokens so far because i don’t play the game much anymore :p

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

My best run so far with my super awesome Drift!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@seaspray @optimuspig @elpapam In an event some time ago I used (level 15, fully accessorized) Energon Starscream and had a couple of Unicron runs. My ES couldn’t kill Unicron, only take 2–3 segments.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s been done.  I think the zone you’re in (lots of Energon, few obstacles/WMT/Monoliths) and choice of Energonicon makes a big difference.

Thunder & Lightning – New Event!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig lemongrab if you mean him he took out Unicron, but remember that guy was using a hack he said himself and he / she overpowered Starscream maximum lvl 25? So he might have a change totake him out. But we the people that are playing here did we have that option?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, maybe.

Unfortunately I’ll never have the chance to try this out, since E.S. is not one of my promoted TFs and I never run him in the special events.

Would be interesting to see. I still think you could do it under the right conditions, especially if you can keep a Shieldor up and running throughout.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just crossed 240K after 34 runs (three recharges).  Two natural runs left.

Currently sitting in 1st.  We’ll see if I can hold on.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Sharkticon Day!  Hooray!

/s

Grimlock
    @grimlock

my greatest weakness along with wm day. well had to use their free lv15 to kill the buggers. soundwave takes them out in like 10 hits

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Sharkticon Day wasn’t your beloved day from all? xD

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m averaging less than 400 points per run after my first four runs, lol.

Sigh.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Took another 3rd with 36,438 in 20 runs, no recharge

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray how many tokens have you got up to now?

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

It’s adorable that you think all parents are responsible.

Didn’t say that bro.  I said no parents I know allow unfettered credit card use.  We’re all working class and have budgets.  But it could be Baron Trump for all we know.  Credit access does not necessarily imply irresponsible parenting.  I also said it could happen, but that it’s an outlier event, since most parents wouldn’t allow it.  And please don’t call me adorable.  I’m a grown man, makes you look weird.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

And please don’t call me adorable. I’m a grown man, makes you look weird.

I’m comfortable with my sexuality ….

Besides, how do you know that I’m not a chick? ;)

seaspray
    @seaspray

right on

seaspray
    @seaspray

So anyway, as far as the 10% TC goes, I’ve accumulated 66,908 sparks in 9 weeks by level 289.  Let’s assume this guy’s TC rocks and can score big.  He’s got around the same number of sparks as me.  Then why only 10%?  Surely he has another bot with higher promotion that would fare comparably on all pig day.  As I’ve said before, most people don’t play like this.  It’s an anomaly.  Given that his name was DVNJNVBHJNMMGGJ, the rate at which he racked up score and his promotion level, I’m calling this dude a bot.  His name signals the bug, in this case was failure to show an avatar that could realistically get those scores.  He ended 7th.  I guess the takeaway is that if you see a player with some funky random name scoring unrealistically big, don’t sweat it.  And don’t pay to chase him.  He’ll quit playing later in the event.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

I think you like my new awesome seaspray avatar.  No seriously tho, this is a public forum and there could be kids reading, we should talk about the game.  No worries, it’s over.

seaspray
    @seaspray

yesterday with Roddy, got 3 bp kills and took 3 segments off Unicron.  Burns all pigs to death in one hit, horrible on stone.  Info for anyone reading who might be looking to pick him up on this event.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

Yea I’m doing 357 base/run after 7.  Got 7000 pts so far and am in 2nd, only 20,000 behind the leader, who’s 5% lower bonus than me (he’s ruby crown EG).  He must have made about 27 runs already.  Only 5 recharges in 3 hours.  No biggie.  Dang it Baron, go outside and play.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray i am at 6450 i will play safe today and the next day.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

what’s your goal, 7500 or are you shooting for sparks too?  I don’t see any need for you to recharge to get 7500.  All the sparks, maybe.  You’ll be about 200 tokens shy of all sparks and 10 crates at your current pace.  I think.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray i haven’t decided yet but now i am at 6850 tokens i reached without recharges at 15784 points

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.