End Of Line! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

• Another excited and yet borring new event. “The Hotrods” is the leading squad. The Event is running with one bot and en/con.

Good luck people and have fun?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So i don’t know how to explain this… other is cheating or is someone from rovio or it’s bot…

Have a look a non promotion character with way more points over our first runs.

After trying to see seconds no more 3-4 seconds after finalizing the run and i took this snapshoot.

The same user/bot whatever change to the hotrods sqad dead end red crown and did in 4 seconds time 6000-7000 more points…

I did the maths but those numbers ain’t be happening in 4 seconds and the first run without promoted bot plus it’s not even in the designated squad…

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@elpapam I see people with a non promoted Optimus that later change to a promoted character while the board is still being populated quite often. I think it is just the default blank image when the leaderboard hasn’t received the information of who they were actually using yet.
    As for the four seconds run, they most likely were already near the end of their second run when you finished your first.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Got my Hot Rod up to level 11 this past week in anticipation of this event and winning Dead End.  If I dump all my sparks on him, I will be at 180%, 5% higher than any ruby crowned non squad member.  With every energonicon available, I should be able to use him everyday.  Given that I averaged 622 base points per run last event, I should not clear 50,000/day without recharge.  I need 1,250/day to get Dead End.  So I need 6 3rd place finishes to make it without recharge, 6 10th place finishes to make it with 1-2 recharges/day.  That’s 60-120 gems.  I have a bad feeling I’m about to be stunned by how many people already have a ruby promoted DE.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Even with a Red Crown Dead End, I doubt I’ll be able to grind enough tokens this week for an Overpower plus the ten Gold crates plus all the sparks.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sntrooper it’s the same person/user or whatever… it is… Even so after taking the snapshoot without closing or pausing the game in 4 sec ain’t be able to be able to finish the second run And also we still are 2 persons in my playlist.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

Now you’re seeing what I’ve been talking about in Novastar thread.  This should be an interesting comparison of planet eater and level 280.  You only have bronze crown, and I will be at first silver.  Will be interesting to see each of our results at the end of the week.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray for your info i have 757.450 unused sparks, also i am not gonna update any of my bots anytime soon. Also i am not gonna spend gems for refueling. Also i will be playing when i will remember the game i won’t wait for 3:50 minutes to run a full course of 4 nodes in a row… so i think that this comparison might be somewhat not interest on my part…

Grimlock
    @grimlock

this is gonna be hard since i have no bots from that squad. gonna use my 35% promotion soundwave. going for de but might have to settle for a cheaper prize

should atleast get 5k for rod

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

I know how many unused sparks you have, I’ve read your posts.  Doesn’t change the fact that you’re playing with a bronze crown.  And you might not make 20 runs/day.  Whatever, I will.  You’re still gonna post a pic of your 10 crates if you get them.  I’m only interested in if you can get to 7500 with no recharges and a bronze crown as a planet eater.  You usually can.  But on this event we both have about the same promotion on a squad member and the same goal, 7500 tokens.  I don’t have every character, so some events I can’t compare because I don’t have a squad member playing.  Your a planet eater and I’m a tactician.  That’s what I’m interested in, grouping by rank considering promotion the ability to hit 7500.  Your level of interest is irrelevant to me.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@grimlock

You’ll make it bro.  When I was around level 80 I was using 30% Soundwave in events and always managed to hit 7500.  Didn’t start getting difficult until about level 250.  My first silver promotion was Nautica in the Novastar event, and even with the multiplier I didn’t hit 7500.  You’ll grab DE on this event if you play.

BTW, I also started playing because of my nephew.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Is this event all stone blocks for everybody, or just me cuz I blew 15,000 sparks on rodimus?  Seems my plan of saving up for a squadmember backfired.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray you are playing seriously the game unlike me after 4 years i really don’t care i have come to a point that it ain’t matters to me, If i wanted i could easily promote any of my bots but as you see i didn’t why because in my eyes soon or later rovio will nerf characters and the sparks that was used on them will go waste so i don’t see why i should make my life miserable losing my night sleep agonize for the game…

seaspray
    @seaspray

Here is my first run today.  Notice cristume. 1:26 in and his info hasnt uploaded yet, but everyone else has

seaspray
    @seaspray

Here is my 2nd run 1:28 in.  Cristume still cant upload his info

seaspray
    @seaspray

3rd run, cristume becomes pc sw.  

seaspray
    @seaspray

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>my 4th run now</span>

seaspray
    @seaspray

My 5th run, he has rocketed up 8733 pts in under 1 hour

seaspray
    @seaspray

30 min later, another 6426.  In 4 runs hes averaged 2016 base/run.  For 7 runs (no recharge) 1152/run base, before promotion.  I myself averaged 361 base with rodimus and 569 on my last run with nautica

seaspray
    @seaspray

This player is an anomaly in both points scored and the rate at which his identification uploaded.  Both Nautica and SW can clear the board, so assuming a base of 569, like my Nautica, he would have had to make 14 runs in 3 hours, and I missed half the screenshots.  Else he plays like a normal human without recharge in the first 3 hours and made 7 runs and had 100% more available points on the board than me.  I find it very curious that both myself and Dark Knight had a “botty” Prime rocket to the lead.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

I totally agree with you and i completely understand your position.  I am not in competition with you, and I respect your strategy and conservation of resources as you see fit.  If you choose not to play this week, so be it.  Get some rest.  I do thank you for taking the time and dedication to start these event threads tho.  You are right, I am playing hard core for 8 weeks now.  I got Windcharger in my stocking for Xmas in 1984, I’m an original TF fan.  Probably way too old to be playing this silly game.  But for now it’s fun and interesting and gives me comraderie with my nephew.  I want to see how this game functions before I invest too much money into it for both me and him.  That is all I’m interested in.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray I am 35 to 36 and i am also fun of the original transformers series 80’s and not the new series though i loved even more Macross / Robotech more than transformers. Anyway if you want to invest money to the game buy the most cheapest! I did spend a lot at this game and many of the characters were nerfed, so i am not having trust in rovio anymore and that’s why i feel somewhat apathy towards the game!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t know about you guys, but this is finger day for me.

Scoring over my initial four runs has been abysmal.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

You wanna talk about getting fingered, try blowing 15,000 sparks on Rodimus and seeing 10 runs of 100% stone blocks.  I’m starting to think they’ve got it out for me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Over the course of 12 runs, I’m averaging 507 points/run pre-bonus.

How’s everyone else doing?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Here is my day and my playlist. I don’t see so many people playing only the 3-4 place are spending many gems on recharges…

And me is 5th place without even playing the game nor i have made any recharges.

I have 662 Tokens i will wait to see how many i will obtain from the steel crates and also from daily missions to see the today’s catch…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.