End Of Line! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 6 replies - 201 through 206 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • seaspray
    @seaspray

anyone have any thought on what squad we might be looking at next?  I’m thinking leaders, warriors, cybertronians or valkyries.  Trying to guess who to upgrade for the next day and how to allocate spark.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Ended on around 11,000 and decided not to overpower Dead End to 18 and went the gold crates and got 9 accessory buffs plus 1600 sparks so was rather disappointing. Got another gold crate and all the spark containers as well.
    In hindsight I should have overpowered Drift as his overpower is 189% at level 16. I had earlier promoted him to 25% before obtaining Dead End and will promote him further if the next event for the squad is a 2 x TF event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Total waste of time… my 10 golden crate 7500 tokens didn’t give neither legendary nor gems not even tokens…

Here is the waste of 7500 in a pile of garbage… I wish i should have overpowered dead end… my big mistake!

seaspray
    @seaspray

Bummer…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Sorry man, that sucks.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

so in my eyes from now own f@#k the 10 golden crates either go for only tokens the 3 canisters or if the Event is nice only then for overpower…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 6 replies - 201 through 206 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.