Elite! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Elite! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 101 total)
  • Replies
  • Grimlock
    @grimlock

I just had a big glitch. Game crashed as I boarded astrotrain in the event. Logged back in and the run was used but n points rewarded. What a waste. If I lose by 2200 points that missing run is at fault

Btw took 1st pig day and am in 2nd so far at 2149 tokens. I am after stronghold to finish this squad. Getting nautica as soon as the event ends so i can keep using a lv15 with my promoted novastar

@tobyjug   I’ve had good experiences when using both Nauticas, and they are still at a very low upgrade level. I think the problem is that Rovio has been making all of the new bots be super weak after they are unlocked, probably in an attempt to get players to spend money on gems/sparks/tokens for instantly upgrading/promoting/accessorizing their Transformers, especially since the higher a bot’s upgrade level, and the more damage boosting accessories that bot is equipped with, usually significantly increases that bot’s performance during a run.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@grimlock

Did you get Elita One and Novastar during that event?

Has anyone encountered the Boss Pig, yet, at any time during this event? I’ve had a Unicron run, but no Boss Pig runs. And during previous events, especially when I’m using Soundwave for the “one bot only” type events, I kept being inundated with Boss Pig runs (as many as 3 to 4 Boss Pig runs in a row). I think that Rovio is doing that on purpose, possibly by making the odds of encountering the Boss Pig dependent on whether or not players are using a bot that can easily destroy the Boss Pig without the bot getting killed first, most likely in an attempt to get players to spend money on gems for instant revivals of their bots. If that is the case, then I don’t think that it’s right for them to do that, because it’s not fair to players.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@jimmy-necessary

I had 2 yesterday (24 runs), none so far today.  I can’t kill BP with Nautica, only survive.  Honestly, I think it’s random.  I cannot find a correlation between # of BP runs and bot’s ability to kill him.  Last event with Roddy (who can kill him), I had 4 BP runs out of 20 on day 4, but zero BP runs out of 30 on day 5.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

My lvl 15 Airachnid Took out Unicron!

My Airachnid Accessories has those buffs
    Headphones 20% Damage & 37% Transformation Power
    Sunglasses Level 36 40% Transform Power
    Insection Level 25 18% Fire Rate & 65% Defense
    Spider Legs Level 5 Acid Rounds &15% Vehicle Time

@seaspray   What is the upgrade level of your Nautica? Is she equipped with EMP rounds? Which bot are you using as your backup? I’m using Elita One, and she had helped me deal extensive damage to Unicron after Nautica got killed during that run.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@jimmy-necessary

I just had BP on my 12th run, same as yesterday.  I’m running a level 11 Nautica, EMP and 10% damage with 180% bonus.  Back up I’m using try me Eng. Wingblade.  Both got killed on BP.  My E1, Strngrm and Nvstr are all level 4.  I just got them 2 weeks ago and haven’t upgraded.  My RC and Archnd are at level 9, but not promoted, so I’m not using them.  Currently sitting at 11th with 31,315 pts.  I need 5,000 tokens for my 3 missing accessories, so I’m not gonna go all out this week.  If I get lucky in SS, I’ll get 10 crates, but I’m not holding my breath.

Is your primary bot Nautica or E1?  What’s your bonus and how are you faring?

@seaspray   My Nautica is the primary that I’m using for this event. She is currently at upgrade level 3 with a Tier 1 Bronze Star. Elita One is at upgrade level 2 (I think) with a Tier 2 Bronze Chevron. I only just started promoting them for this event because I can’t use any of my more highly promoted bots. I don’t know what my total promotion bonus is without calculating it because I can’t look it up in the game while I am still on this site. I don’t know exactly how many points I have for the same reason, but I do remember that I had just recently passed the 25,000 points Token rewards milestone. Unfortunately, that still places me in the bottom 10 on my leaderboard.

Could Nautica’s and Elita One’s upgrade levels have something to do with why I have not yet had a Boss Pig run?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The Ultimate Finger Day A missiles day without Ratchet, Hound, Grimlocks, or At list Galvatron/Sporkoon….

What a miserable day will be this one…

Weird. I had two Pig City runs for Missile Day, but no missiles, yet the scoring wasn’t any different than it has been on the Missile Days for previous events. Anyone have any ideas as to why there weren’t any missiles in my Pig City runs?

@elpapam
      I disagree with Missile Day being considered “Finger” Day over Walking Mortar Tower Day, but I feel your pain when it comes to not able to use the bot that you want to use on an event challenge day in which you need that bot the most.

@seaspray
      I was mistaken, my Elita One is currently at upgrade level 3. And I’m going to be upgrading both Nautica and Elita One to level 4 over the course of the next two hours.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@jimmy-necessary

Like I said, I had a 30 run day during End of Line with a level 11 Rodimus and didn’t have a BP run.  You did get a Unicron run.  I’m not seeing a correlation with upgrade level.  Consider it a blessing using 2 level 3 bots.  As far as no missiles in PC, you’d think you’d at least have one.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Game crashed.  When I restarted, it rebooted my game from 8 hours ago.  Lost 1200 sparks, a 3 hour upgrade on DE, 5 hours of a level 13 upgrade on Roddy, who knows how many coins, 5 crates, maybe 40 gems and 7 runs on today’s event and 500 tokens.  Unfreakin real, what a crappy app.  And I was in 2nd place too.

Asen_77
    @asen

Misslle day with this bots – finger day become triple finger day …

seaspray
    @seaspray

You get the points for each missile the run gives you, no matter if you hit it, it hits you or crashes into Astrotrain, a monolith or a tower.  It’s just a function of how many missiles the run gives you, plus the number of blocks and pigs you destroy.  So you’re not walking slowly with Ratchet.  Everyone’s in the same boat, so you should still be able to grab 1st.  Unless your game doesn’t save 5 hours into the event.  If DER can do it with Heatwave, you can too with Nautica.

seaspray
    @seaspray

So now having to restart from scratch 5 hours in, after 6 runs I’m back in 2nd place on a totally different leaderboard.  Missile day for this event it’s not possible for me to hit 50k pts, so really, the algorithm was going to let me place 2-3, no matter when I started playing.  This is not a live event vs. other players.  If it were, my original leaderboard would have still saved and reloaded to my game.  Now I am in 2 leaderboards.  Why doesn’t it synch with the original?  Because it’s not an online competition, that’s why.  The events are pre-programmed with each update.  And the programming is so shoddy there’s constant crashes and memory loss.  Facebook is not a platform for saving video games.  The game is saved on your device.  What are you supposed to do, save to the cloud every 2 minutes?  And what are the little kids supposed to do who don’t have facebook?  Bug fixes.  Gimme a break.  If they were going to fix a bug, try fixing the main problem, crashes and memory loss.  They can’t pull it off.  Ever driven a Skoda or Yugo?  Typical commie craftsmanship.  It barely works.

@seaspray   I did not get any missiles in my Pig City event runs, I was specifically watching for them because I know that they sometimes come out of nowhere. This is not my first event, and I have been playing this game for a few years now, so I know what to expect from general gameplay for both regular runs and event runs. That’s why I am more likely to take notice when I see something unexpected in the game, and whenever possible, I ask other players on this site if they are seeing the same unexpected things (feature, glitch, etc.) that I’m seeing, and whether or not they have a possible explanation for those unexpected things.

As the game crashing problem you’re having, you should send a support ticket to Rovio, so that, at the very least, they will compensate you for your in game losses with tokens and/or gems. Also, are you sure that the reason for why the game keeps crashing for you is not because of a problem with your mobile device? I’ve had some problems in the past with this game (and other games) crashing, and only some of those problems were the fault of the game. The rest of the problems were the fault of the mobile device that I was using at the time. I had recently discovered a bug on my Android tablet that I believe was causing me to have very aggravating problems with a different game that I still play on that device. Unfortunately, I can’t remove it from my device because it has installed itself as a system app, and system apps cannot be removed. So I found a way to disable the bug enough that I am no longer experiencing a lot of the problems that was I having with that different game.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

Elita 1 yes. Novastar I got from a 750 gem deal.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Bigger Finger Day with WMT with the girls? Yeah have a nice day!

seaspray
    @seaspray

Well, level 15 Chromia can’t kill a WMT

seaspray
    @seaspray

Neither Level 15 Wngbld can kill a WMT

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Arachnid can kill some WMTs lvl 15 With accessories and acid accessory most of…

seaspray
    @seaspray

I’m all out of options.  Looks like the high scoring strategy today is don’t shoot the challenge target.  Not looking like I’m gonna crack top 10 today.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray how many tokens have obtain up now?

My speaking with zero spending gems and relaxed gaming nothing serious i am at 4257 tokens all together.

Non of the girls’s squad goes well with WMTs…

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

3507 tokens, 2 recharges total, both just to clear 25k pts.  You have 2 bronze crown bots playing so that’s good for you.  I’m only at 180% with my Nautica.  But my goal is only Metroplex, Sundor and E1’s pistol, so I only need 5000.  Looks like I will get some spark too though if I just play steady.  And my game saves.  Last night was a major bummer.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Elite! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.