Eagle Training

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Eagle Training

• Hello, I wonder if someone can help with these questions. If I choose to replay and pay for eagle training do I keep the highest scorer if I get a lower one on second try? Also, I was reading in an old forum post some where here and the discussion was regarding current eagle points as they near end of the “season” that they would be able to convert to reward gems or BP. Where could I find what my current eagle score is now and just how long is a “season”? Thank you

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Yes, the system records your highest score so if you play it again and don’t score any higher, you won’t lose out on your original high score. Same as CVC basically.

Your ‘frame’ is converted to points to use in the shop. I am currently placed between position 8,000 and 8,999 and would receive 48 Mighty Eagle points if I stay there (I doubt it though).

I’m sure someone has a list somewhere of the positions and corresponding points.

The current season ends in a week’s time: my game shows “Mighty Eagle’s Shop Opens in 7d 17h”.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Eagle Training

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.