Download Failed

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Download Failed

• Download failed
    Please check your
    Internet Connection
    and try again

38% on the level bar

and game does not open

Pity I am using same wifi to type here as to connect to internet to which Rovio says I am not connected

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@droversdog Does it always stop at 38%, even if you restart your device and try again?

Dragynox
    @dragynox

Mine is doing this too. Always at 38%.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Same problem here.

Dragynox
    @dragynox

I just turned it into airplane mode and tried restarting. It didn’t load that way, but then I turned WiFi back on and it started up.

But now my silo is back to the way it was yesterday, except that it is mostly empty. Upgrade costs are back up too.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@amslimfordy just restarted and still doing same, 38%

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@amslimfordy

addendum to previous post
    i had restarted game and was stopping at 38% with blue box in centre screen saying download failed.
    I have restarted tablet and exactly same is happening
    Internet/wifi is working for other applications and connects to internet

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

thanks @20qmindreader
    exactly what I have

was going to ask you to stop posting screen shots of my tablet but thought better of it.

10.30 pm here, bed time and hope in 8 hours game is up and running otherwise may be tempted to chuck it all in …….

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Since this is universal, it’s gotta be a Rovio-end problem. Has someone pinged them? I’ve never played AB:T so I may not be the best person.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Ah the joys of telling you who I am!!! :)

So apparently a live update went out that caused the game to have this issue. I don’t know why or how. We pulled it so it will affect a portion of players who played within that hour-long window.
    A fix is done.
    Affected users who have cloud saves can reinstall and play until the Facebook log-in to get their saves back or wait until Monday. It will have to be Monday as Finland has gone home for the weekend.
    Please don’t shoot the messenger!

Josm
    @josm

This is a problem they are having for weeks now. Exactly having the same issue and you are only able to start the game with an wifi connection. When offline, your loading will stop at 38%. They said they allready are working on a fix (that was weeks ago). Still having the problem too, but when you are online there is no problem.

bigorange
    @bigorange

Now the 38% download failed issue reached my phone too, it sucks big time…
    and I’m on stable WiFi at home…

renta1964
    @rvanoosten

@20qmindreader isn’t the other one rumblebee?

renta1964
    @rvanoosten

@gradientturtle TGIF, as days are getting shorter in Finland you want to make the most f your weekend, I get that, but perhaps an engineer or two could, oh, I don’t know, connect from the comfort of their home, or, eh, maybe drive the half hour back to the office, and sort this out. Probably would only allow 1, maybe 1.5 million people all over the world to play this weekend. Just saying. Customer satisfaction and all that.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@gradientturtle7 I have taken your suggestion and uninstalled, reinstalled, played the tutorial, logged into facebook and now I am on a never end loop of pop ups “Updating your progress Please wait we just need to restart the game.” I press the green tick and up pops the blue box again. I have close the game and reopened to the same problem.
    Looks like a weekend without playing ….. not happy

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Aw crap, sorry man. I was told that’d do the trick. Feel like I do more damage on this forum than good :(

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@20qmindreader on Android so only have facebook backup

@gradientturtle7
    not your fault, it wasn’t going to work for weekend as it was. Maybe you can ask the programmers to check stuff before live updates and even suggest to management that as your company is now a major player in the game market that they could have a 24 hour roster for support with programmers on call.

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

You’re not the only one @droversdog i followed the exact same fix as above and i’m in the exact same loop which i’m guessing is til monday. I honestly don’t know how many more times Rovio will mess this game up. If i was level 50 and not currently 350 then i would just pack it in. Firstly all we android users have had our (full) silos emptied. The higher silo maximum levels returned this afternoon (minus the materials obviously) then the game crashes and this 38% download fail rubbish starts. Tried the reinstall fix twice and now i’m at the restart game loop. what have we gained???? the ability to accessorize our TF at a discounted rate (who will rovio?) i could honestly scream AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGH!

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

@droversdog

it appears to be a upgrading transformer issue. My Sentinel Prime finished its level 13 upgrade this morning and the problem seems to have gone away…hopefully

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@doctorpiggy you are a lifesaver!!
    I started game, got the Updating Process pop up jumped in and paid gems for Arcee to finish upgrading from 13 to 14 and am able to play again. Logged completely out of game, cleared task manager, reopened and all is normal… for now at least.
    Thank you!!!

wackybadger
    @wackybadger

Game was stuck for 2 days with the download failed issue for me. Then late on 9/5, the game finally started okay. However, my materials in the silo were significantly reduced from 70-100 depending on the material down to 5-10. Silo capacity was still 75-100 for each material since I am at storage level 15. So I force stopped, cleared tbe cache, and restarted my phone. Now it is showing each material at 12-15 with the maximum capacity of 15 for each one. It still says silo level 15 though. I lovged out of Facebook.in the settings and now can’t figure out how to log back in. Help!

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

@wackybadger

using the bottom left corner triangle menu button, press it and the second button from top shows a two person silhouette. That is facebook login

bigorange
    @bigorange

It seems that some of you can get in the game again, I however , I’m still stuck in the 38% download failed, now already for the 5th day in a row…

FatBoy
    @aleks10

so now is tuesday and the game is still not working… good job Rovio…

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

@bigorange

Only because we deleted the game and reinstalled it. Then there was a problem if you had a transformer upgrading. It’s one of the only reasons i still have facebook, rovio game backup and the weekly friends tournement and without them i’d delete the account. The rovio employee said a fix comes on Monday, which all we android users are still waiting for.
    My guess is it will return the silo to the higher levels (they briefly came back on friday before the 38% download thing started) as they would surely have reduced the apple phone players silos by now. Personally i’m trying to rush as many upgrades through as i can because if they do return silos higher then it’s gonna be too empty for a day or two to do any upgrades. currently 8 hour hard missions can award more AC and BP than fits in the silo itself so my silo is forever full which is followed by constant trips to prof pig

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@doctorpiggy I too am enjoying the reduced silo capacity as I can upgrade 2-3 TF per day without going below my self imposed limits of Pigs, Coins and Gems.
    A month or so ago I had amassed 8 million coin, 3000 gems and 150,000 pigs and then set my self a minimum limit that I would not go below as I wanted to keep a safety net for when Rovio change the rules once more. My limit (bank) is 5m coin, 3000 gem and 150000 pig.
    With the lower silo capacity, reduced node times and having Goldbrick as my constant energonicon companion, I can accrue plenty of coins and pigs from playing nodes, pick up a few materials in the process then use pigs to reduce mission times and whilst missions active use up the amount of materials I know I will collect from them in the lab so I don’t waste too much and keep my bank alive

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Download Failed

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.