Download Failed

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Download Failed

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • bigorange
    @bigorange

@doctorpiggy
    I’m scared of losing my progress by reinstalling the game. Don’t have the rovio game backup, and rarely make connection to FB, have only one fb-friend who rarely plays the game.
    I play the weekly friends tournament on my PC, not on mobile.

Before the download error, my silo capacity was first reduced, then it was back to full size just before the 38% error blocked my game, and now you’re saying it is reduced again?

Personally, I don’t care about the size, as long as it doesn’t change all the time, I just want a stable game.

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

@bigorange
    my silo was reduced in the days before last friday and apparently if you logged into the game that afternoon whilst they were trying to do another soft update (possibly to repair the silo levels i don’t know) which was a complete dud causing this 38% download error, you briefly saw your silo storage back up to the higher amounts (like i did) before it crashed and the 38% error started when you opened the game again.
    Regarding facebook i’m never logged in on my phone but my game is, as i can logout out of facebook on transformers. the fact that im never logged in normally doesn’t seem to matter to my progress being updated. but saying that it’s a massive risk always when you do reinstall so don’t if you’re unsure, but i also update with helium as a backup before i do it.

@droversdog

crazy levels of everything, i’ve never been near having any numbers like that. before i only played the 6 nodes 1-2 times a day and collected the coins inbetween. Since my upgrade finished saturday morning i would have normally done 2 * level 12 updates finishing instantly with 123 gems, completed 1 * level 13 letting it run whilst i collect coins and gems when i could and be half way through another 2 day level 13 upgrade. so far i’ve done 7 * level 12 gem finished upgrades and am on 3rd level 13, finishing these off about 12 hours earlier obviously too. rovio can keep it like this for now

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

Mmmm, there is a play store update (the only thing on my phone that update automatically over wifi is disabled for is transformers) what to do?

bigorange
    @bigorange

@doctorpiggy
    No message received about a available Transformers update so far…

Hetmoo
    @hetmoo

Download failed = Rovio failed. I have been stuck with this message since Friday.

Kin Lau
    @kin-lau

Just got an update on Android, the issue is now fixed and Silo is back to 15/15/12/5.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I have just checked Play Store and there is an update ready to download. I think I will wait a little while for some feedback prior to downloading as who knows what bug will be lurking in the programming.

bigorange
    @bigorange

I installed the update from the playstore, and I’m back in the game, Silo @ 15/15/12/5

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

@bigorange or anyone who has updated

have the payouts from missions changed since the update ie been reduced as hard 8 hour missions could payout a couple more items than fitted into the new lower level silo as i’ve been happily converting them to coins, gems etc
    thanks

bigorange
    @bigorange

Payouts are still at high level, it’s very easy to fill the silo, what you don’t need goes to the lab to gain other items, Coins, Gems, other materials, ….

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

thanks for the update @bigorange
    I will think about installing the update tomorrow.
    I play on the train on the way to and from work, maybe half an hour at lunch time and tonight have played for an hour whilst doing other stuff but with the reduced silo I have still been able to play nodes, missions, lab etc to get about 600,000 coins, 450 gems which has allowed me to upgrade 3xTFs from level 13 to 14.
    So those that are complaining about reduced silo capacity , you can with good planning, farming and playing nodes progress quite successfully

on another note have now cracked level 400 and see an end in sight….. until of course another update :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Download Failed

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.