Does Windblade heal from energon?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Does Windblade heal from energon?

• I know this sounds crazy, as Windblade’s not one of the “Energon Fueled” variants, but I’d swear that at one point in the run she was down a full heart and then as I started absorbing energon cubes she healed back to 100% health.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I noticed that too.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Yes, she definitely recharges. I noticed right after unlocking her. I didn’t say anything because I am afraid Rovio will take it away!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@optimuspig not just Windblade- my Grimlocks automatically gain ALL their health back (very rarely) if nothing is attacking them, which is really useful on events (I use Energon Grimlock because of his large damage and very fast weapon recharge that can hit almost anything) where I don’t have to keep back to Astrotrain to recharge his health

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@rowdypup

The Energon variants of the TFs will gain back health when you pick up an Energon Cube. Windblade isn’t identified as an Energon variant, but she acts like one.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@rowdypup

That’s interesting. I’ve never noticed the Grimlocks (other than E. Grimlock from absorbing energon) getting healed during runs.

sheepybach
    @paul13

All of them will heal after running for a while.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@ef5ox lol! I thought the same thing. That soft update they did right in the middle of the contest adjusted the probabilities in the lab. Again.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@pampeans I was wondering if that happen! I use a lot of gems during the comps and count on missions and the lab to replenish my gem stockpile. I can’t hardly find a reason to play without the competitions. Slowly buying accessories, but we need new areas or something for high level players. Just for fun I run nodes only letting the energonicon fire, I only get the cubes to keep it going, lol! No buddy either.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@ef5ox I do that too, only I let the energonicon and the buddy fire! The way the Tf interacts with you while all the work is being done for him is funny. I’ll have to try it with just the energonicon.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Works just fine with with high level energonicons, especially glassor! I would like to see new areas to play. My ideas… A boat transformer that you blast pigs from while traveling to other areas on the board. A fight across the bridge to get to the city or back to the creek. Under the mountains to get to the lab. Maybe some vehicle only runs, especially in the air, helicopters or planes!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Good ideas! Especially if you could choose which Tfs to use…

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@paul13,

Do you mean that they heal in vehicle mode?

I’ve certainly had a bunch of different TFs heal to at least some extent. E.g., on a recent run my Optimus Prime took a hit for half a heart, but was healed up by the end.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Any mood I’ve found they heal. I just did a node and let myself get hit until I only had 1 heart, when I completed the node I was back to 3 hearts I’ve not got any heal or health repair energon thingys.
    Try it out and see lol

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@millforce2k About Windblade not being Energon, but still being able to “refuel”- I think she uses some of ENERGON Starscream/Thundercracker (Minion Pig)’s code, probably since they both turn into planes, have a similar weapon, and shown by her making a “nervous” expression (putting her hands close to her mouth and quivering) when the “Level Complete” screen shows, just like Enegon Starcream/Thundercracker

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@paul13 what tf did you use?

sheepybach
    @paul13

The 1st prime, bumblebee pretty much all of them has done it overtime. I just let them come out and let them walk without firing I run pass the falling stuff and then when down to 1 fight back lol. It’s OK I’m mad lol

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@rowdypup

I haven’t noticed that much similarity between them. Does Thundercracker recharge as well? That just seems like lazy coding to grab a block and just plop it in without properly tweaking it for the character.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@millforce2k I just mentioned Thundercracker because he is a Minion Pig, just like Energon Starscream- they both use the same code for their actions and voice clips, just like Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, and Grimlock who have variants that use the same code as the “original”

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@rowanpup So you mean thundercracker can recharge with energon cubes?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Does Windblade heal from energon?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.