Does anyone know if we will have a new event with hats for Easter this year?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Does anyone know if we will have a new event with hats for Easter this year?

• Does anyone know if Rovio will release a new update with a set of legendary (10+3) hats for Easter?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I doubt they would release another Easter hat set, but a score boost (+ x10) may appear in its place to celebrate the season.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Let’s hope… maybe an Ancient Roman hat set!

@nas76

I’m sort of against new hat sets, mainly because the x3+10 that’s been the norm recently is that the cheaters in MEBC all have x13 hats within a few hours and it encourages fair users to keep going in the elevator spending gems (and usually real money) to get them.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Oh, no, I love event hat sets! First because they are my only hope to play with 5-6 or 7 legendary level hats at the same time ( I was lucky at the tower); second, you see, I have all hat sets, except for the legendary ones – that  I will NEVER be able to buy, except maybe one or two, samurai hats are so expensive too – so it is the only way I can upgrade my slingshot now!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I don’t think, that those hat events are good for AB2 – I have saved up a LOT of pearls, over 200.000 over the last year now. What do I do with it? Buy Legendary Hats? Buy new hats? New hats are not for sale, so I don’t need those pearls…

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I think the average player would still be saving up pearls for hats, especially the legendary so they still have their use. Love the hat events myself, lets me get some hats then I finish off the set with black pearls when the event is over. Saves on pearls so I can put towards legendary hats.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Happy to know you saved 200.000 pearls jo-ha. I still need 10.000 to buy one legendary hat, saving for 2 months now… if not for event hats I probably would stop playing the game.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@maria-cilento: sorry, I didn’t mean to be condescending. I am just frustrated, that new hat sets are only introduced by the tower events (and while writing this, a new one just popped up – the Spy hats…). Rovio once emailed me, that they are aware of some “end game related design issues” when I asked about the pearls. Since this was already a while back, I hoped they would make some changes, but unforstunately they didn’t.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

I spy with my little eye… SPY HATS!!! So cute… got 2 already. Thanks Rovio!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

But… seriously Rovio? All top Russian hackers at bootcamp already wearing complete sets of SPY HATS? If the hat fits…

cognitive
    @cognitive

3 pigs to get a single hat @ 10. How Rovio. Especially when they won’t release any more hat sets that one can buy unless they’re the 25k hats.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

I wish we had more x4 hat sets to buy for 1.000 pearls, I am tired of the old ones. Or maybe they should release a x5 for 1.500 each?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Does anyone know if we will have a new event with hats for Easter this year?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.