Facebook Friends for Angry Birds 2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Facebook Friends for Angry Birds 2

Viewing 14 replies - 151 through 164 (of 164 total)
  • Replies
  • ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@mrslove

You are in my friends list but not on my list in the game Patty.  Did you add the app for the game in Facebook and make sure with friends or public setting for the app is chosen?

Patty
    @mrslove

Sure did, @rhonda90402! I even checked some other FB settings that our clan co-leader recommended (she can’t see me either), and everything was as it should be! Boo!

Anonymous

@tara-d-van-cantfort send me friend request,  my FB info is in my profile.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I am only really using FB for AB2, so feel free to find me: Vogel Birdson.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I have added a couple new FB friends over the last couple days but none of you show up in the list whenever I have a gift to send – very frustrating :-(

Jay Bird
    @mdksdp

Just added bogus FB account for AB2. Name is Jay Bird. I sent a few requests out. Please accept. Or feel free to add me. Not sure if I need to provide more info to help you get there.

Anonymous

Hi @mdksdp,

Just looked for you on FB but there is more than 1 Jay Bird. Can you give more info or post the link on your profile or send me request, my info is in my profile.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

You will need to reinstall the AB2 game and log into Facebook, then your friends will show.

Jay Bird
    @mdksdp

Hi @MarthaA17. Your link didn’t work. Is there an “r” missing in it?  I can’t figure out how to get the link for this forum. I’m kind of new to this. But the Blues are my profile picture. Does that help?

Anonymous

@maxstar, why would you have to uninstall AB2 to get new friends to show?  I’ve only had trouble with 1 new friend not showing. All other new friends show. Sometimes, you loose everything doing that as well.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

@martha-anderson Nothing else worked for me. I think the uninstall refreshes the database. You don’t lose your data since its already synced with your facebook account. Initially it will show as a brand new AB, but once you log in it will all be there.

Anonymous

That sucks you have to do that. The times I’ve uninstall & reinstall games, even after logging in, I’ve had to start over.

humilde2004
    @humilde2003

Facebook Friendly

Fzk
    @firoz-khan

Add me for more AB2 goodies :D

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Facebook Friends for Angry Birds 2

Viewing 14 replies - 151 through 164 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.