Facebook Friends for Angry Birds 2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Facebook Friends for Angry Birds 2

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 164 total)
  • Replies
  • SmokyG
    @smokyg

Hi Mark sent a friend request. Glo Robin

Karsten Berg
    @karsten-berg

Anybody want to exchange Angry Birds 2 gifts via Facebook? Am averaging two a day and they’re being wasted. Hit me up via PM if interested.

Valentine Kuziin
    @valentine-kuziin

hello! can you add me to facebook friends to send you gifts or vice versa? ab2

BirdMan
    @bird-man1441841772

https://m.facebook.com/BirdMan092015

Any gift swapping fb friends for AB2 are welcome ;)

Chris Rudd
    @chris-rudd

Feel free to add me on Facebook for gift exchange – Chris Rudd

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I just registered myself on Facebook. Please add me for gift exchange. Thank you!

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

I’ve sent a few requests. If you see a SpieleMax, that’s me.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Could you send me one once again, please? I got an email saying you added me, but didn’t get the actual invite in the facebook app.

Harold Boyer
    @harold-boyer

Please add me to Angry Birds 2. Facebook friendly.

http://www.facebook.com/hboyer

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Did anyone else feel a serious decrease of the gift drop rate?
    I had only one in the complete daily stuff, played all the new 20 levels and got not one, tries to farm gift on the first levels, again, not one gift.
    Is it just me, or do you feel the same way?

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@jo-ha
    I have noticed the same thing.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today is completely different – I collected 11 gift so far – during the daily challenges 3 and the rest by farming level 9.

Yesterday sending a gift sas part of the daily gems stuff – is the gift drop rate significantly smaller if this is the case?

johnson-waverly
    @johnson-waverly

I just can’t figure out how to connect my AB2 game to Facebook! I’m playing on an Android tablet. I have the latest update for AB2. I have the latest version of the FB app running. I have a good, strong WiFi connection. Both the game and FB run fine separately. But whenever I tap on the Connect to Facebook button in the game, Little Red pops up and says “Connection Failed”. I have tried this dozens of time with the same result. Am I missing something? Is there a setting somewhere that needs to be changed? I am pulling my hair out (what little I’ve got). Does anybody have a solution for me, please?

BirdMan
    @bird-man1441841772

@johnson-waverly

Have you tried contacting Rovio yet?

[email protected]

Mention that you’re inquiring about Angry Birds 2 and then describe the issue in detail.

They’ll likely respond within 5 days or so.

Good luck ;)

Edit:

Also, it may be an issue on the Facebook side rather than the game side…

Try removing the game from your FB profile and then reconnecting.

You can do this when you open Facebook in a browser and go to Settings > Apps > Angry Birds 2 > Remove.

After that, open the game and try connecting your FB account again.

Let us know what happens…

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

You might have your android settings signed into your real Facebook profile while you are trying to sign into AB2 using a gaming FB profile?

I don’t know. It’s been buggy as far as FB goes for months, but now for a different reason as of the last V-Day update. Like you, I couldn’t sign into FB and now that I can it crashes every time I do. I’m on IOS and random people seem to have different problems regardless of system so who knows?

johnson-waverly
    @johnson-waverly

Thanks @BirdMan and @deaftalk. I sent in a report to Rovio and I tried everything I could on my Facebook settings. Shortly after my last post I could not even run the game. Every time I tried the game would load and log in, and then it would stop. I could not do anything. I reported this to Rovio, but I got no response. Finally I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Now I’m back at Level 1; I was at Level 843. But it immediately connected to Facebook. So, I guess I’m starting over again from scratch. Kind of PO’ed about it, but I enjoy playing. Now see if I can add FB friends to share gifts with.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Does anybody know, which requirements have to be met in order to send and receive the gifts?
    I created a second fb account on my ipad and tried sending my “main account”some gifts. Until yesterday this workes out pretty good, but then I farmed like 8-10 gifts and didn’t receive one.
    I tried playing in the arena, to connect to the servers, I restarted the game on both devices… don’t know what else to do. Any ideas?

johnson-waverly
    @johnson-waverly

I can’t help, @jo-ha. Like you, I set up a Facebook account just for AB2. I sent out several friend requests using FB info from this forum. Didn’t get any responses. I guess no one wants to be my friend. :-( So I have not sent or received gifts. If anyone wants to add me, my FB username is @Johnson.waverly.5.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@Johnson.waverly.5

That name is not found on Facebook but without the .5 is. I sent a friend request.

Eric8123
    @eric8123

I play daily and will send gifts daily. Please send FB friend request to Eric Sven Johannson. Thanks.

PolarBearCabal
    @shea-harkness

Looking for someone to exchange gifts with. Please send me a PM if interested

Fury3
    @fury3

I play every day. Please add me for daily gift exchange. Thank you!
    https://facebook.com/alexander.viktorovic

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Facebook Friends for Angry Birds 2

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.