Different video solutions for different platforms?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Different video solutions for different platforms?

• I got Android tablet some time ago and can now play on PC and Android and this week (Week 168) noticed that solution videos are for Android. As the physics/properties etc are so different on Android and PC and you can’t fling birds in same way on PC as on Android then shouldn’t there be different videos for different platforms? Just a thought.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

When users submit their video strategies in comments, they typically state which platform they are playing on.

These discrepancies are not-at-all new.

sasilik
    @sasilik

Okay, if we are talking about user videos then is there any need for official Nest videos at all? Lets user post their video solutions and take official videos down. I just though that why neglect one platform and post solutions only for one when they are so different. But I know that all additional things are just more work and bother, so if there is no demand for it then let it be.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Different video solutions for different platforms?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.