Diamond Sling

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Diamond Sling

• Just got a pm with this image, new slingshot that unlocks in the diamond league. Has anyone been able to use it?

Diamond Sling

@admins

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Bill
    @dollarbill2208

Yes I have. You have to go into the tournament after you think you have been promoted to diamond league, and check your stats with the icon that has the 1,2,3 medals podium on it. I think after I did that, it unlocked it, and I was able to use the diamond sling for the first time.

Ron14
    @ron14

There is a green and yellow sling also.

http://i61.tinypic.com/nx3tkg.jpg

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Hi @dollarbill2208, I am in the DL, but this option has not been made available to me…even though I tried all of the clickthroughs that you suggested, and even refreshed several times.

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

Okay. I just know that you are supposed to have it, and after I clicked said above, that was when I remember seeing it for the first time. I also know others in my group who are in DL, and still do not have it yet, so I don’t know what the deal is. Maybe Rovio is just being slow to get it out to everyone, although this concept seems rather silly.

hooksfan
    @hooksfan

@steinbird, I’m also in the Diamond League and this sling or the bouncy sling haven’t been made available to me yet.

Dixi 60
    @dixi-60

Maybe Bill, your diamond sling is an illegal one!

I’m in Diamond playing with Rovio PU’s and I also don’t have access to the Diamond sling as yet! You jumped the gun.

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

That could very well be a possibility, and I wish I knew. But I was in Diamond league for 3 weeks before I even realized that I had it. Even if it were the case, I can’t post my scores here any more anyway. ;) And don’t worry, I really don’t think you are missing much. The ice/wood/stone specialized slings are IMHO much more effective than the diamond sling. The only good thing about the diamond sling is that it can reach anything, even on the longest of levels, and even still, it can only go in a straight line, so there cannot be anything solid blocking its path. It’s not a specialized power sling like the others, so not as effective. It’s no better than the original standard sling.

tempestJCM
    @18stars

I’m able to unlock the Bouncy sling now. Now all I need to do is get to the Diamond League so I can unlock the Diamond sling.

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

So, after I’ve had the diamond sling for 3 weeks now, and I’ve been using it, I just got the notification that my diamond sling and my bouncy sling have been unlocked. It seems like there’s quite a lag with these notifications things.

hooksfan
    @hooksfan

I got the message I received the Diamond Sling for getting into the Diamond League and the Bouncy Sling for getting into the Gold League. Quite a bit of lag since I’ve been in the Diamond League for nearly a month.

sal9
    @sal9

The new Slingshots were officially released yesterday. Anyone claiming to have received them before that was simply using a hacked version of the game. There is no lag.

Read all about it here: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/chinese-new-year-updaets-for-angry-birds-epic-go-plus-friends/#friends

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Diamond Sling

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Diamond Sling’ is closed to new replies.