December 1, 2016 – update

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering December 1, 2016 – update

• Hey all,

Update yesterday — all kinds of new stuff, including a new race mode. It’s not ultra awesome, but kinda fun. Can also collect stars to “level up”, and you can get more stars by playing old levels (though it is not entirely clear how to know which ones you have already gotten stars on — there’s no indicator).

The three-star checkmark bug appers to be fixed, and it is easy to craft the new items and max out again (they are Halloween-themed).

Here are the update bullet points from the Google Play page:

What’s New
    – Introducing Cake Race! Grab the cakes before your opponent and win great prizes!
    – More crazy crates! Can you get the Marble Crate?
    – 15 new custom parts!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Brian Lind
    @brian-lind

After the update I had to re-find the Hidden Skulls & the Statues. (The Sandboxes were still unlocked, but the Skulls & Statues were still showing up in the levels). I found all 20 Skulls again & the original 15 Statues, but now it says 15/45 Skulls found. Does anyone know if this is a glitch, or if there really are 30 new Statues to find?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@brian-lind

Did you upload your progress to the cloud (Facebook)? I did, and it was a mistake. Road Hogs said 0/24, and all my contractions were clean-slated (every level started with an empty work area). I didn’t even look further to see what all else was missing.

I detached from Facebook and deleted the app backup there, and now I am back to my fully complete game, stored locally (and backed up via adb on Android). I just checked for some skulls and I do not see any.

If you saved your progress to the cloud, try detaching from Facebook and then see if your progress is back to where you expect it…

Two recent Rovio updates sort of hosed with my progress… In Seasons, I lost my progress to Summer Camp, Piggywood, and Hammier Things, and it doesn’t matter whether I am logged in to Facebook or not. So, I am getting to do those all over again. And in Bad Piggies, as I said, the save to the cloud is incomplete and wipes out a bunch of saved contraption ideas.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering December 1, 2016 – update

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.