daily resets times?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum daily resets times?

• Ok question.
    Im in NYC/Detroit time zone, so the game goes into Maintenance at 8 pm local time.
    After that apples appear again in the chests.
    Some time between 9 pm and and 6 am, the daily challenges resets. But many times before it does that, the  Mighty eagle resets and offers me a chance to play the next round. If i do, and its part of the next days daily challenge, I won’t get credit for it.  Same with apples in chests. I may get a few, but they won’t count towards the next days daily challenge, which usually requires the collection of 5 of them.

Aren’t all these things supposed to reset at the same time?

Thanks.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
    @nas76

Not everything resets at the same time.

The daily apples and the arena reset at 00:00 UTC

Your personal Daily Quest would usually reset at around 5am or 6am in your local timezone.

Clan events and battles now start at 05:00 UTC, the 200/400/600 events used to start at a time relative to the clan’s home country’s timezone but Rovio stopped that as some clans cheated by getting rewards twice by changing their location from Fiji to Western Samoa.

Battles also used to start at 00:00 UTC but haven’t done so for about a year.

MEBC also resets at 05:00 UTC.

So all in all, there are only two reset times now depending upon what it is.

As for maintenance, it’s usual for this to be done overnight, as Rovio are a Finnish company it would be done overnight in Finland. 8pm in NY would be 3am in Finland.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum daily resets times?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.