Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 746 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So far I always clicked Next when I cleared a level. Damn. That’s a thing to try.

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

Interesting – thanks for sharing, will have to try as rarely progress to the final stage and this sounds like a win/win scenario.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@snowbirds

Actually I think you are the first to discover this. Going to try this next time a DC shows up.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m actually a bit ashamed of myself now because I did see the Back button before and thought of pressing it just to see if it would save my progress in the DC – @snowbirds’s discovery makes it a lot better than that though. Definitely gonna try it tomorrow for the next DC!

SnowBirds
    @snowbirds

@dragonofheart73 @smwforever45

Ha! Thanks! Sometimes mistakes work out.

Proteus
    @proteus

I tried that tricks in today DC and it works. I got 2 Pig Inflator and 1 Hot Chill for passing a level. Thanks for sharing

SnowBirds
    @snowbirds

@proteus

That’s great!

Now I hope Rovio doesn’t take it away from us. Sshhhhh. Don’t say anything! LOL.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hm. I clicked the Back to Map button after clearing level 1, and I didn’t get anything. Am I doing something wrong? :(

EDIT: Second level cleared (no gems used!). Still nothing. :(

EDIT 2: Drat, failed at the boss level. I’m gonna try to get rewards pre-boss again.

Proteus
    @proteus

@snowbirds Yes… I hope so :)
    Because with this glitch, i can leveled up my birds more easily. Today i got tons of feathers and spells using your tricks. Once again thanks for the discoveries

@smwforever45
    you need to click back button from your phones, not back to map button :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@proteus
    If you can tell me where the iPhone’s Back button is I’ll gladly press it :P

Proteus
    @proteus

@smwforever45 Unfortunately i’m not using Iphone so i can’t helping you about it :(

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

@smwforever45 – did what you did after clearing 1st level too and got nothing either. Did not complete 2nd stage so unable to try again. I have an iPad and haven’t a clue where the ‘back button’ is or I too would gladly press it!

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

That works on android tablets from Samsung and others. I guess that they will fix that sooner than eliminating the cheaters }:-(

Today’s challenge has a real f*ckin’, annoying boss level. Many constructions with balloons and micro pigs where you need at least five birds per stage. Levels
    one and two are much easier.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Today’s DC is Pig City. (Think it’s levels from Pig Apple actually – the boss level reminded me of what’s Level 560.)
    I could’ve made it without using gems – THIS FRICKING BOSS THOUGH.

I fired the Blues at him in hope of getting his last HP’s drained. The Blues did hit him – but despawned suddenly leaving the boss at like 1 HP. So in the end I spent gems AGAIN, just to fire Mathilda at him and take 1 HP off him. =.=

LSALT007
    @lsalt007

That trick, unfortunately, only works on Android platforms and not Apple devices!! SUCKS but it’s cool because they have a few things that ‘glitch’ to the players benefit on Apple platforms but I’m not saying what they are in the forum because Rovio will fix them ASAP, they wouldn’t want someone being able to get feathers or rewards without paying your ‘FIRST BORN’ for them! Lol!
    Today’s daily challenge is a BEAST!! 4-23-2016… The last stage has 7 ROOMS ON BOSS LEVEL!!! Lol!! Thanks Rovio!! Lol!! Took a few plays to beat this one!!!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@lsalt007
    If Apple devices had this mysterious “Back” button it would work on them too. XD

Hey I sent you a friend request, I’d like to talk to you on PM about this.

Also, 7 rooms? My third level today had 6… I thought everyone would get the same DC? :O

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I also had seven levels on the boss level. I didn’t get out of the second room. Didn’t even bother to go back and try again, still have unfinished levels and don’t want to waste lives on something I know I am not going to beat.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Me too, 7 levels on the boss screen. 7 level…I have seven birds, does this mean Rovio expects me to “Strike” on them all including the boss? Ha ha.

Instead I just quit. Odds of succeeding without paying…. 0: 1,000,000

More clearly, it states for Rovio “our sales quote for gems is too low this month, for god’s sake BUY BUY BUY!!! SOB…”

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Huh. Why was mine a 6-room boss level? That’s odd.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Really @bankler? Different rules for different people? Wow, that’s deceitful.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

If the room amount is different I wonder if the reward was different too? I played for 200 feathers for Bomb since it was Saturday…

I just can’t believe I got a different challenge than all of you guys. I always had the same ones, with the same frustration and the same room amount as everyone else, even though my bird levels and progress are much lower than yours. I play a bit earlier because I live in Europe but that really can’t be the reason.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Before I quit, the prize advertised to me was 100 feathers for Bomb- my birds are 1/2 at level 6 and 1/2 at level 7. So maybe more feathers for lower levels to entice players to do the challenge.

So lower rewards for higher levels? Wow this game stinks even more every day.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My birds are all level 3 except for Silver who is 4 and Terence who is 2.

WHAT. I’d expect HIGHER rewards for higher levels since it takes longer to level birds up. Or at least equal rewards! Lower? That’s ridiculous.

Angryplayer
    @mwilkers

I finally just deleted game after reading last couple posts. What a joke

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Terence is now level 3. Today’s DC was fair. 5-wave boss level with Chef Pig at the end where you knock objects into him. No annoying special piggies in the second level. But I’d want something else than two BLIZZARDS in the big treasure chest. :(

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 746 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.