Customer Support?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Customer Support?

• Hi I’ve got a few questions for whoever might be running customer support.

I’ve been trying to get a response for the longest time and it seems as if nobody is answering questions anymore? How do we get a hold of anybody at Rovio since it seems whenever I have a question, nobody responds? I go to https://support.rovio.com to ask my question. I might get a response such as, “What type of device do you have, what is your game version, etc” and then after I respond, I never hear anything back. It’s been nearly 3 months without a response.

2) During the competition of the Chinese New Year competition, even after all the fiasco’s with 40,000 days until next play, problems with servers not showing what placement a person was in right away etc etc, I still had enough tokens to redeem for the Epic Optimus Prime Medallion. I redeemed my tokens to get the medallion, and then the game crashed with one of those “updating your progress” messages. When I loaded the game back up, my tokens were gone, and my medallion was not there. I’ve since sent in images to show that I had redeemed them, but then afterwards it wasn’t in my inventory. Nobody has responded about this either.

3) I don’t know if this has been discussed yet or not, but there have additional check boxes in our settings in regards to: “Enable Cloud Load”, “Cloud Load Confirm”, and “Adreno Driver Fix”. I had thought I had seen someone trying to explain one of these settings at one time, but it was in complicated mumble jumbo that was very confusing. Could someone explain all 3 settings in laments terms?

4) I have many friends who also play the game through Facebook. Yet only approximately 30 of them show up on my leaderboard, as well as being buddies during a mission. All of the people on facebook that are on my Angry Birds Transformers list, do in fact play the game. How do I ensure that they show up on my leaderboard as well as making them a playable buddy?

5) On numerous occasions, I will complete a tower mission and the reward is 6 to 8 Super Rareium eggs. As we know, the silo will only hold 5 of the Super Rareium eggs. So why are we rewarded 6 to 8 Super Rareium eggs at times. I know we used to be able to store quantities of items that are 5 times what they are now (we used to be able to store 25 Super Rareiums instead of only 5). I believe the storage number should be at least doubled from what it is now. That way we could store 10 Super Rareiums, and it would make sense to be rewarded with 8 Super Rareiums after a tower mission.

6) I have lost many coins and gems from glitches but realize nobody in customer support cares to return these lost items. Instead it is suggested to repurchase them with actual money. I will spend money on the game in places that I know are good as a consumer. Such as purchasing the Telepods to work with the game. It would be nice to get these coins and gems back but like I said, nobody at customer support seems to wish to reimburse us for our losses.

These have been my major concerns for a while now. Hopefully someone from Rovio/Exient is listening and will help resolve these questions, concerns, problems. I’ve noticed that there are at least 2 people on here who should be able to help @gradientturtle7 and @arceemega. Hopefully I’ll hear back from somebody soon. Thank you.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Nsu
    @nsar

The last time I asked them a question they told me thet didnt have time to answer and I should look here.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@smokescreen

Hello. First of all, thank you for continuing to play and support Angry Birds Transformers. I’ll address each of your questions as best I can:

1 – The support team work very hard to make sure they at least respond to every ticket submitted. Obviously this means having to prioritise, as some tickets are more serious or urgent than others. However, of the eight tickets you have submitted in the last three months (some of which refer to one or more issues raised in other tickets you have submitted), only two have gone without a response so far. I’ll explain why:

On February 18th, you submitted a screenshot demonstrating that you had finished one of the Chinese New Year challenges in first place, but had only received 500 tokens. This was a very worrying thing to see, as we were not aware of any issues that could cause this to happen, and none of our event data was reporting it. As such, our dev team spent quite some time trying to reproduce the issue, to no avail.

However, in a previous ticket on February 16th you submitted this screenshot when complaining about the lack of up-to-date leaderboard information causing you to finish 2nd rather than 1st. After comparing these two screenshots, it’s very difficult for the customer service team to justify continuing to prioritise the tickets you submit, as we risk spending further development time trying to identify issues that might not exist.

2 – I can’t see a ticket referring specifically to this issue, but I’ll always do my best to respond to queries about individual issues if you provide a ticket number.

3 – These check boxes are designed only to be used to address specific problems. My colleague @arceemega usually makes a point of directing players to the relevant option. If you have not been pointed in the direction of these options, I strongly recommend you don’t use them.
    It’s worth noting that while we did our best to tuck these options away, we are aware that players can happen upon them anyway, and we intend to add some information in-game to sum up what I’ve just explained.

4 – Thank you for reporting this issue. I’m not aware of a limit on the number of Facebook friends that can appear in your leaderboard (while it’s possible, I would imagine it would be in the hundreds rather than as low as 30). I will look into the issue however, and if I find there is something specific limiting the number I’ll let you know.

5 – Thank you for pointing this out, I agree that a mission reward larger than the max capacity doesn’t make a great deal of sense. I’ll pass this on and I’m sure it will be addressed.

6 – I appreciate that there have been a number of issues resulting in lost resources for some players. In the cases where we can verify what has been lost, we do our best to reimburse those players where possible. However, it’s not always straightforward for us to supply the correct amounts to the right people (coins, for example, aren’t something we have the capacity to just hand out), so we have to address these situations case-by-case, leading to the prioritising I mentioned in response to point 1.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@smokescreen @gradientturtle7

Hi, sorry to be piggybacking on this thread I have experienced some familiar issues.

4) I have a similar issue but I am limited to only seeing 22 friends. I know that more exsist because we are using each other’s Transformers. Personally, the leaderboard is not a concern of mine especially since the main function of using other people’s Transformers and receiving rewards for them using mine appear to work. Although, I am pretty sure that we don’t receive full credit for it. I have no actual proof or real further concern over it. I’m just confirming issues that I also have & providing information on related issues.

5)I’ve only had this happen once (maybe twice) in the past couple of months. To me it’s not an issue since materials over the silo limit give us coins (as little as they are). I would prefer to see the silo limit increased rather than a limit on the prizes received. Would also be nice if the compensation for these were increased. More coins, especially for the processors. Something like Super Rareinum, seems to me should be a gem reward instead of coins.

That’s just my thoughts on those topics. For my play style, I don’t need any true adjustments to be made, though I realized overs have different priorities and would like to see some changes. For me, the above outlines the changes that I would rather see than some of the other potential changes mentioned.

I was also wondering if there were any recommendations for a screen capture app for Android (version 4.4.2). Thanks to anyone who can help with this last question!

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

@gradientturtle7

Thanks for getting back with me.

1) To be honest I don’t know where the screenshot came from stating I received a 2nd place prize. The screenshots are all saved on my device and I don’t have that photo. I have the one showing I received 1st place but not the 2nd. I do recall several times, not just the one from that particular day that shows the 213, but other days as well where it said I had 1st place with 5 seconds to go and I was numerous points ahead of 2nd place and yet I still ended up receiving only the 2nd place prize. The entire competition didn’t seem to be a fair game since we only had the availability to win or receive a maximum of around 12,000 tokens, yet all of the prizes available were 15,000 tokens (estimated figures)

2) In regards to the medallion situation, I had just enough tokens left over to purchase the medallion. I had screenshots to show that I had purchased the medallion, but then after the competition was over, I looked in my inventory, and the medallion was nowhere to be found for Epic Optimus Prime. If you wish me to share them with you again, I will.
    *update* I looked at my rovio account and found the support ticket for this specific situation is no longer there… *scratches head*

3) So are you saying we should leave this unchecked unless arceemega directs us to check them for whatever reason? Or should they all be checked? Or.. I’ll let you get back about that.

4) Yes I verified that only 33 facebook friends show up for the leaderboard and as playable characters, yet I have well over 80 (if not more like 100) friends who I’m friended with on facebook and whom also play the game.

5) Thank you

6) I always provide screenshots of these situations and am always met with the response, “We apologize that this happened to you. Unfortunately we can not give out any (coins/gems). We hope that you will continue to enjoy playing Angry Birds Transformers”. I’ve come across this sort of situation many times where a glitch or bug or update your progress bug or whatever the case happens.. and I always think.. customer support will help me fix this.. and then I’m disheartened with this sort of news and the feeling of anguish as if there really isn’t any assistance in the matter.

*7) Also on top of all the afore mentioned items, we’ve been noticing some of the quests for android aren’t appearing properly in the game center. For example the most current one “Visit the desert 15 times” does not give an accurate reading. Myself personally, I’ve visited the desert at least 8 times and it still says 0/15. Visiting any certain area of the map is always difficult as it seems the game never really goes where we want it to go. Hopefully the counter can be fixed.

*8) The new competition with Wingblade seems to be a little off. There are people who are in 1st place with over 5000 points already. Yet after my 4 tries during the 1st hour, I could only get about 250 kills.

*9) Hasbro had posted pictures of 4 transforming telepods that should be coming out but so far I haven’t seen anything or heard anything from hasbro as to when or if they will actually come out for Shockwave, Epic Optimus Prime, Acid Storm, and Ratchet. Have you heard anything about them?

Thanks again.

Zoeballall
    @zoballall

I lost 120 coins today in tower when I tried to exit it wouldn’t permit me. Because I was on auto select/fast forward, it kept going until I got a pig and lost all my treasures including two helmets for this new NASA challenge!! Grrr!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Customer Support?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.