The last time I mentioned my formula for competing in contests, I received nothing more than a host of replies refuting my technique. None the less, I have won (1000 tokens) every Chinese New Year contest to date and almost daily in the holiday contests. Here is my formula and if followed, you might have to use between 20 and 40 gems but usually not more:
– I ALWAYS use level 15 Energon Grimlock equipped with sword for all levels.
– I NEVER start the contest when it begins, I always wait until 6 or 8 a.m. the following morning thus never lose any sleep and don’t have to put up with the fanatics that start at the beginning of the contest and will spend any amount of gems, time and energy trying to win. It’s a lost and expensive cause and I refuse to do it.
– I start the contest and play continually using 10, 20 and if necessary (which rarely occurs) 40 gems until I have a 40-50% lead over the next opponent. Then I continue to check back every 3-4 hours playing the now recharged nodes and hopefully keeping ahead with that same 40-50% margin.
– I check in about 1 hour before contest end, play any available nodes and review my margin (and very rarely spending the 40 gems required to insure the first place win).
So far this formula has worked. I believe I only came in 2nd or 3rd twice when I’ve entered a contest (and that was because I was not available to play and/or check in for large blocks of time) and came in first in all the others played since they started these contests. Hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.