completed? what now??

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum completed? what now??

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Hi Carl,

First, thanks for the lucky boxes. I will send some to you as soon as I see some. I haven’t been playing quite as much so I haven’t run across any recently, except for the one yesterday which I didn’t see until I was already past it! Grr… :)

As for starting over, you would lose all progress. Well, you wouldn’t actually lose it… let me try to explain:

In order to start the game again, the best way would be to create a new Rovio account. I believe that you would need a different e-mail address for this. You can easily create a free gmail account if you don’t already have a second e-mail address. Once the new account is created, when you open up Go!, you would sign out of your current Rovio account and sign in using your new Rovio account. You would then be back at the beginning, as if you’d never played the game. You could return to your current game at any time by signing out of the new Rovio account and signing back in to the old account. All of your old progress would still be there, because it is stored by Rovio according to the account.

As far as exchanging the gems and coins and karts, I don’t believe that you can. They are attached to your Rovio account and are only valid for that particular account. I guess you could always write to them and see if they could transfer them, but my guess is that they would not do it.

My game is progressing nicely so far. I am at 260 challenges completed, and so far I haven’t had to skip any challenges yet, so my cost would still be only 10 gems. They key for me has been to not fully upgrade each kart. Please scroll back up through this thread and see my notes about tuning in anticipation of certain challenges… some with only handling and strength upgrades for better control (to “avoid the first 40 objects” for example) and some with only acceleration upgrades (for “drifting” in the Air tracks). I just really like this game. I hope Rovio doesn’t forget about it because I’d love to see some new tracks soon :)

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Hi That’s some good advise.thank u.a lot of my gems have been used with the “beat friends score”… stupid android tablet :( . I also just miss luckyboxes .its very annoying lol.. I hope there is a new track or something soon. I justbbought a few telepods online so will try them out when they arrive. Thanks again Carl :) :)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum completed? what now??

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.