Cobalt Valley Quest

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Cobalt Valley Quest

• Which one is Cobalt Valley?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

I only know from discussions in the ABTDP group on FB ;-) iOS players don’t get these Quests

IMG_1822.PNG

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, that looks right.

Actually, I believe the names of the different areas comes from Angry Birds Epic.

If you google “Angry Birds Epic Map” you’ll find a striking correlation between the two (it’s basically the same island).

sue
    @hawaii

How are you supposed to figure what the missions are?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@hawaii

From what I understand these additional “quests” are only available to players on Android versions of the game who are logged in through Google Play or something like this. iOS players such as myself don’t get them.

JuniperBird
    @juniperbird

@hawaii Regarding Quests: if you’re on Android, click on the Achievements icon. On the bottom left corner you should have the green Quests button, it shows the on-going Quest progress or the next Quest details and it’s where you can accept the Quest. A new Quest is indicated by an exclamation mark, you get a new one once a week or so and you have about four days to complete it. I’ve completed the Cobalt Valley Quest so this is what I’m seeing at the moment as I’m waiting for a new one (though it says it starts on August 10th so you cannot really rely on the info):

Screenshot_2015-06-20-20-23-26.png

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Cobalt Valley Quest

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.