Classic Bumblebee! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Classic Bumblebee! – New Event!

• Another new event is upon us… “The Iconic Tranformers” is the leading squad. TWO bots and Ener/con. Top prize the new Bumblebee.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

My list already have Green Crown new bot

9B15C055-BE55-4787-B82C-A16CE56885D7.jpeg

Upgrade of Classic Bumblebee is with Birdium elements.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Hmmm, not this MOI, not the others I’ve posted screenshots of.  Not our @moifirst  How many MOIs are there?  I’m not sure, but I am sure there are 19 NPCs in your leaderboard.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Holy crap. Even though it’s stone blocks, I’m struggling to make more than 500 points a run (using Blaster).

moi
    @moifirst

@asen @seaspray
    You’re right. The MOI you both see isn’t me. Apparently there’s a plethora of MOIs in this game as has been noted many times before.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

this green crown promotion is killing me… in 10 minutes after evet started i had a full 15 classic bumble’s with green crown devastating everything!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

How’s everyone doing?

Just wanted to say that I haven’t touched the game at all in almost two weeks, and it feels great.

Happy Holidays.

O.P.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Can anyone tell me what the accessories are for Classic Bumblebee?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

People i can’t compete i can’t play 1.642.336 pts 1st place, 887.900 second place, 636.975 third place those numbers are f@ucking insane!

Those numbers are out of this worlds!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Must be hackers..  Never seen anything like that… And if I see those numbers I quit right away

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

well that’s it for me i ain’t gonna play this event any more ain’t funny!

seaspray
    @seaspray

Based off my base score, with 2 emerald crown squad members at 27 runs he would have scored 563,574.  So your looking at about 81 runs to hit 1.6 million.  You see the guy SWINDLED?  That’s what Rovio has done to all the paying customers.  They are not real players.  No matter how many sparks you have, it will always be like this, have to pay gems to take first, 999/1000 times.  People with unlimited gems don’t need to play 81 runs to get tokens, that’s why they hacked the game.  You would get more tokens by spending those gems in the spire.  It is OBVIOUSLY not real players.  Never has been.  It is OBVIOUSLY a scoring algorithm.  Quit being retarded people and realize the game for what it is.  You can’t win it.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig  What’s up man.  We’ve missed you, but I’m glad to see you take a hiatus.  You probably needed it.  I know I do.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray You know very well that i am not retarded. But also i can’t stomach those things as well! Seen this numbers it makes really to find a way to cheat / hack whatever! for revenge to the game!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Probable JARSU: In the token exchange Classic Bumblebee has a Pirate hat (fire rate) accessory but in the barracks there is no Pirate hat but instead Chrome Exhaust (fire rate) accessory. If you bought Classic Bumblebee with gems you goth also the Chrome Exhaust accessory. So my Classic Bumblebee owns Chrome Exhaust but yet there is the Pirate hat accessory available in the token exchange. I don’t know what happens if you try to get the Pirate hat accessory with tokens … you probably just lose 1,200 tokens.

moi
    @moifirst

The pirate hat is obviously a headgear, so it has to compete with the steeljaw. Because the latter has much better characteristics (20% defense vs. 10% fire rate) I’ll only buy the pirate hat if there is no better alternative to waste my tokens.
    But I admit that it still remains  a bit mysterious why the pirate hat isn’t available in the barracks.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Quit being retarded people and realize the game for what it is. You can’t win it.

@seaspray
    I take serious offence at being called retarded. All you ever seem to do is post here with complaints about the game. If you don’t like playing the game, delete it and get on with your life and we can then have a rest from your incessant rants and raves.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@moifirst probably a Rovio / Exient’s Glitch.

moi
    @moifirst

Here’s some shameless self-promotion!
    I finally (after about 4 years) became a member of the level 1000-club, thanks to the introduction of the new classic bumblebee bot.

level-1000.jpg

As you can see this was celebrated extensively.
    But despite the reaching of this milestone, I still have the question “What next?”
    Probably just continue playing, but at a slower pace.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am already over 1050 level and continue playing same way :). Probably you will continue the same!

moi
    @moifirst

Yeah, I guess you’re right. It has become an addiction. But maybe it has become easier now to rehab.
    (But I do have my doubts. Probably I also need some additional JARSU’s, but I’m sure R/E can arrange this ;) )

Asen_77
    @asen

If you need to find a reason, you will believe me. For sure you can left the game if you find some other to play, but the idea that you will start from beginning and will need a year or more to get to some reasonable level for play, keeps you to your old game :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

Not a whole lot going on.  Just got tired of the repetition.

Hope you’re keeping well.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Bought the Classic Bumblebee for 1,000 gems.

Got the TF, Chrome Exhaust (10% fire rate) accessory, and 10,000 Sparks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Classic Bumblebee! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.