Clan recruitment

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan recruitment

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • Tubby
    @tubby

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I opened up my own clan because our leaders were MIA always.    However now I am alone.   If you have not joined one yet, give it a try.  All are welcome</p>

London pigeons
    @london-pigeons

Why not join us we are 12 members currently recruiting will make u a Co leader if daily player who contributes name is London pigeons

Joani
    @italiangirl1223

Hi London Pigeons! We have an established and fun clan called FeatherLove. We are looking for some additional members. We don’t have a flock power requirement, but just ask that you participate in the battles. Come join us….we communicate and have fun. Our clan number is #122101

Telebass
    @telebass

Canada GOO5E #214809 is rebuilding.  All levels accepted, but please be a regular player in clan events.  Friendly, no pressure.  Active leaders.  Regular players will be promoted.  Come grow with us!

Anonymous

Above 300fp? Mention this forum at my clan Eagle Empire and become a co-leader!

Anonymous

Looking for players 50fp+ to join Eagle Empire!

Requirements:

-50fp+

-ideally use chat

-play all free attempts in events and battles

-Have fun!!!

Barreto
    @barreto

Join Piggysland #324506!

Currently Emerald and in need of 17 daily active players!

We have not lost a clan battle yet! Please consider us and give us a try :)

Pork Ville
    @pork-ville

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Hello fellow ab2 players. My friends and I have recently started a new clan name Pork Ville, we decided to leave a diamond level clan and start one for ourself. I hope you will join us! We hope you have a min power of 75 but anything is ok as long as you play :) .

</span>

pork ville – #344797Pork Ville Clan

kangaroo
    @kangaroo

Clan info

So come on in, meet some wonderful people and enjoy every treasure :)

Big Black Africa
    @roselandveteran

Player ID 371016137961

Clan Name: RiseFromAshes

New clan, with bright future. All welcome just play clan battles.

Eric
    @angrychuck

For Angry Birds 2.. We have a Diamond Clan and need 2 more members.. We are ranked # 349 in the world right now and need two good playing birds.. Come Join THUNDERCLAN #293737.     When you enter tell them Eric sent you and you will be part of the Clan!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan recruitment

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.