Clan recruitment

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan recruitment

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Hi,

I have started a new clan , so feel free to join if you are planning to play clan wars at least once for every event. I am playing all events regularly once a day, sometimes I play more but that depends on how much free time I get during the day. If you are a player with similar habits please join. If you will be a good and competitive player I will promote you to co-leader of the Wicked Wings.

I am looking for players with flock power ~300+
    Currently it’s only me in clan so there is 49 more free slots to fill ;)
    Join me and let the games begin.

P.S. Yes, I’ve noticed it’s WW but don’t worry we will not start a new World War :D (but then again, you never know what might happen ;) )

Clan name: WICKED WINGS

ID: #179825

Heff
    @heff

We are desperately looking for active players for clan battles, we are a new clan we had 50 members but I just recently kicked alot of inactive players, the clan is northern birds a Canadian clan, if you are active in the clan battles and Looking to join an active clan join up, I also purchase clan chests every month to help out the clan.

Smash
    @wizardrangz

The Fury and Raven are looking for more mighty warriors to join wrath of the fury clan in their quest to take back the ledges and lands their birds once flew over. Pop into chat swap battle tips over a cuppa this morning or beer this evening and join the fight.
    Uk based but all time zones welcome

Jaylaker24
    @jaylaker24

Hi guys looking  for daily 300 flock power players.. players who play every clan battle! Which is a must!.. don’t have to be great just play! And more importantly have fun!

Clan: flocking power

Clan#255688

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Redleaf Raiders #182023 is a stress free, drama free Diamond rank clan with 7 spots available for 575+ FP daily players. We’re a friendly group of international team members. We also have a Facebook group for tips and easy messaging. Fly higher with us.

arnold
    @mout

bonjour a tous,

clan capitaine flint 31 500 points avec 46 membres recrute des actifs de pourvoir 650 mini sans stela ou hall .

nous finissons les défis et sommes top 80 a l’aigle. nous avons un groupe Messenger également.

au plaisir de vous voir chez nous bon jeu a tous

Hey Everyone,

Looking for active players to join our Emerald rank clan called Ham ‘n’ Chives. Looking to expand up to Amethyst rank. Recently had to kick a bunch of non-participating players. We play all events/challenges. Over 150 flockpower preferred, all are welcome though if you participate.

KCCO,
    Gebby

lange
    @lange

Clan KLAUSET, FP 18500, 31 players. Most of us come from Scandinavia and Europ

We are a strong clan, most players are level 500-800 and some small players as they are very usefull when a battle is upcoming and they makes it easiere to win and with all the rewards, birds under 100 quickly advance to a higher level.

We have just clean some dead players and are down to 31 players and need re-enforcement while we rebuild the clan to our glory days.

We dominated in battle before app 10 players just left over 2 months.

We still kick ass in battle, but in event, given we just are 31, it has gone down. We used to take them all.

We need players at 6-700+ and some small from app 50-100, who all play daily incl.M.E.B.C.

We love to fight, chatting if you want in the game or on our Facebook page.

If you want to join us rebuilding our group, search for KLAUSET

Keli
    @opalscorpian

We REALLY need ACTIVE CLAN PLAYING members! I don’t care about your FL power just play to win! 

lange
    @lange

Du you want to join a succesfull clan, who love to battle ? We dont do much in Pig Mountain, but ee sre good in battle.
    We are looking for minimum 700+ in flockpower and daily players.
    Clan name: TORDENFUGLENE
    FP: 23:000
    Gamers 44/50

Ken
    @kerwin

i am looking for new players for angrybirds2 come and join us grow team

clan #299611. barn owls. thanks.

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join an active and winning clan! Legendary Birds #173694

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join an active and winning clan! Legendary Birds #173694

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come  join an active and winning clan! Legendary Birds #173694 and help MAX the challenges with our DIAMOND winning clan! 

gregarious119
    @gregarious119

Any half-full clans out there?  Looking for a merge partner for around 25 committed players…always get the clan events and participate in CvC events.

msfirefly
    @msfirefly

My clan is called BassBirdz (#228742)
    we’re stuck at 38 members and would love to get back up to 50!
    We’re an Emerald ranked clan with a little over half our members at lvl 300++(up to 750).
    Literally the only thing I ask of my members is to participate whenever possible in clan events/battles. We’ve won every single clan vs. clan battle, save for 2! I’m really quite fond of my clan and you will be too! 😉😊clan 411

Rinzler
    @chris-2

Seasoned clan. Looking for any flock power, just be active and have fun. We are 24 strong ranging from 900 fp to 129 fp. Look us up. Everyone is welcome

Kemalios #10705.   Must include the #

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Join Legendary Birds #173694 for some diamond level rewards! Please contribute to challenges and communicate!

Wingless
    @winglessbirb

Looking for a new and active clan that actually has communication between its members? You’ve seen the right forum post.

Join the Cthulhu Crows! #310243

We have a discord server (https://discord.gg/CuVNKd6) to ensure proper communication between clan members and to create a fun environment for all. Current FP minimum is 100 but will increase over time as more members join. Also currently looking for Co-Leaders as well.

Lil Bug
    @angieblu

Come and knock on our door…

We will be waiting for you….

Takes about 50 to fill the company,

Won’t you come join us too?!?

SoulcycleRebel
    @cynkoetke

USA BASED CLAN, TEDDY BIRD #17716, HAS OPENINGS. ALL MEMBERS ARE 500+ AND WE ARE A DIAMOND LEVEL CLAN. LOOKING FOR NEW PIG POPPIN’ PEEPS THAT WANT TO WIN BATTLES AND COMPLETE EVENTS EARLY AND BUILD YOUR FP WITH A FUN CLAN. CHAT IS ALWAYS CIVIL. WE LOVE POPPIN PIGS AND SHARING TIPS. 

London pigeons
    @london-pigeons

Newly formed clan looking for daily players to help raise this clan up. It’s called london pigeons and all are welcome. Got a few baby players at the moment hopefully have some higher FP players join

Tubby
    @tubby

I started a new clan about a month ago-  no new players yet.   In a few I may join you

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan recruitment

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.