Clan events

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan events

• Is it me or have the clan events dried up of late?

Each week there used to be at least a 600 event and a 400 event or two sometimes overlapping with a 1-3 200 events dispersed across a week.

There used to be at least 3 clan vs clan battles across a 2 week window, but in November I swear there has only been 3 (or 4) in total.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • cognitive
    @cognitive

I suspect Rovio must have figured out it’s easy handouts to good clans, so we got the increasingly impossible hat events… Last few I haven’t bothered to do past the first reward.

Joe B.
    @joeb

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Cognitive, I totally agree. Been waiting for more CVC and have lately been forced to spend up my all my spells to advance in the increasing difficult arena.</p>
    At least I’m not alone in missing most of these “adventures”. If I’m forced to pay gems to continue, I try my best and back out unless the reward is promising. Still working on level 2 of Stella’s but there’s no chance of me paying to wake her up to get stuck at the last room demanding 60 more gems. I won’t give 60 gems for a lousy thousand feathers when I need 7K more to make pristine silver.

Today a strange money grubbing “glitch” crashed my arena winning streak at level 6 right as I was about to finish my last strike using chuck. Before getting a chance to see the pig tower fall, it forwarded me to the screen to spend 60 gems w/o video option…a very rude surprise! I didn’t even lose. So I declined to pay and it reset my progress to the beginning . These “glitches” always seem to happen right before a win and when many spells are invested.

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

Agree we need more battles. Challenges are pretty boring really, you put up points right off, at least I do, then…..you sit and look at them for 2-4 days…putting in points for dailies…and then look at them. They need more battles, why increase FP…just to play a pre-recorded arena opponent? No real excitement without battles, that’s when the clan has real fun.

@nas76

I speculated in our clan discussion that I wonder whether the problem with CvC is that Rovio get bombarded with cheat reports and find it very difficult to investigate everyone. Particularly as there are probably tens of thousands of simultaneous battles going on.

Whereas cheat reports on MEBC, say, are easier because they probably get thousands of reports of the same people because they only show the top 100.

In my opinion I think that if a clan if found to have just one cheater during battle then they forfeit that battle with immediate effect.  This would push the onus on to the management of clans by the leader and co-leaders to making sure their clan is clean.

This would probably clean up CvC within a few battles.

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

My FP 18,890 clan just played a 19,050 clan. Both clans were shown as Amethyst. But, we got Diamond rewards. Does anyone know why that happened? Thanks!

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

If your high amethyst Rovio sometimes gives diamond rewards, just a bonus. May have something to do with Stella or Hal being awake when the battles starts.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@jet-s-jones it occurs when one of the clans hit the diamond level at least for a moment a few hours before matchmaking. I suspect this is a protection against removing hats to get matched against a lower clan.

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

That could be, I have noticed the hat removal doesn’t work, we just get matched with a way lower clan FP when they take off hats, when they put them back on the match is even.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan events

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.