Clan chat deleted for profanity that wasn’t profanity?!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan chat deleted for profanity that wasn’t profanity?!

• I was posting in my clan chat just now and when I entered my message a little box came up that said “message deleted due to profanity” — but there wasn’t any profanity in it at all.  Anyone else encounter this?

I was responding to someone who was asking if legendary chests are worth buying and I said, “I’ve gotten them once or twice as rewards and didn’t get anything special in them.” So I can’t even tell what might have been misinterpreted as profanity in that!

Now I’m afraid to participate in clan chat at all. :/

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yes they are quite aggressive in their filter. I personally avoid the in game chat, hate constantly retyping things.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@apollonia666 Based on my experiences, it seems to be the word “got” that triggers the profanity filter. But for some reason it only activates if it’s in a full sentence.

I don’t know why either.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

I find out that it is forbidden to post links or the name of social networks. Even the letters “FB” are profanity.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Yes, it is very common to have messages deleted for profanity when there isn’t any. Frustrating at times. I’ve gotten to where I make messages very short and string them together.

cognitive
    @cognitive

My clan is entirely from my birth country and we use our own language. Used to get flagged a lot but has improved since.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

Likewise affected several members in my clan too.  It is annoying but if too fine of a filter were our worst problem then the state of the game would be very good indeed.  As it is, there are other more pressing concerns.

luvtub
    @luvtub

I’ve gotten in the habit of copying my comments to the clipboard before posting.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan chat deleted for profanity that wasn’t profanity?!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.