clan battle error

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum clan battle error

• okay , today in clan battle we got annoying error here

our opponent for clan battle keep changing , this is happening not only in my clan but also in my friends clans

I hope rovio will fix this error ASAP

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Ruffled Feathers
    @ruffledfeathers

Ditto here. Have had three different opponents show up during this CvC.

ladyhawke17
    @ladyhawke17

My clan too…bouncing between two opponents

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

The same here.  The opponents are changing quickly.  Once our clan is ahead, then we are going to lose, depending on the opponent.  When you start playing, you have a different opponent than when you are finishing the session.  Winning this battle will be random.  This CvC must be canceled!

APN
    @apn19

happening with my clan as well have so far seen 3 different clans currently winning in one of three of them. it seems that every time you leave the battle tab and go back in the opponent changes

maverick
    @maverick78

Our clan battle opponent is constantly changing as well.  Nice shit game Rovio lol

what are the chances they refund the spells and gems we wasted on what we thought would be a “fair” battle?  That was a rhetorical question. The answer is of course 0%

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

We have this to. Funniest was the one against one of those Viking clans. Our lil clan facing 32 birds with 200k scores.

Also weird sjizzl at the arena.. sometimes no video option. Totally absurd scoring opponents.

Think there’s a big hack going on?

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

already send email for CS rovio to fix this problem , but looks like we need to wait till tomorrow to get this problem fixed since today is  sunday & maybe no CS is working

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

Hope they will be working monday (sort of LOL).

There’s a big: Squeeze your client conference going on at the Antilles next week.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

no change so far in my clan battle , how about you ?

it seems they working on it

btw , isn’t rovio in finland ?

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

I guess they is at the Antiles, or Kaaiman. Maybe The Netherlands? I think Finland actually ask businesses to pay taxes.. The Horror!

maverick
    @maverick78

Don’t worry guys, rovios crack staff of bots took care of it!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum clan battle error

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.