Choosing Team Mates for Battle

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Choosing Team Mates for Battle

• This is really a three question topic. When I choose a team mate I see I can pay 100 coins to change that team mate. so when I pay it and look at my choices I notice in the upper left corner of the different characters a small but varying cost of that particular character. So does the cost differ in their strength and/or weaponry?

I also have noticed in the lower right corner there is a little round clock that shows increments in seconds, i.e., 10 sec., 5 sec. and so forth. Do the seconds represent the time it takes for the team mate to appear or is it the length of time they stay in the fight, or both?

I’ve also noticed some team mates will stay till the end of the battle sequence and board the rescue ship with me, then at other times they will leave and not come back at all during battle. Both staying and disappearing happens when I watch a vid to boost my team mate. So what does the boosting actually do?

Lot of questions here but to know is to help us all win…or at least slow folks like myself…

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

Don’t know.

The number of seconds they stay in the fight.

Before the end of the level, when you see the ship pass over the scenario, you loose the ability to summon your teammate (thinking about could be that amount of secods before the end of the level but I didn’t confirm). Also, after you summon him, he’ll stay for a specific amount of time and then be recalled back. I think (but didn’t confirm) that if you summon him just before the time where he’d be unavailable, that he’ll stay with you till the end – say, if he stays with you for 10 sec and you summon it 7 sec before you loose the ability to summon him, then he’ll stay with you till the end.

r04ch
    @r04ch

The clock represents how long your partner will fight in battle every time you summon them.

Each map has a timer, and from what I’ve seen, if you summon your friend, right before the transport flies over you, you’ll get to keep your friend for the remaining 1\3 of the map.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

I have seen it fly over from time to time and have wondered what that was about. Sometimes the buddy doesn’t return all the while keeping my eye on the timer, then poof. No timer no buddy — as the transport flies over me.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

@paulo I’m not sure i understand you. I do know he’s called back and I can summon again. The rest went right over my head. Btw. At level 52 now.

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

This is really a three question topic. When I choose a team mate I see I can pay 100 coins to change that team mate. so when I pay it and look at my choices I notice in the upper left corner of the different characters a small but varying cost of that particular character. So does the cost differ in their strength and/or weaponry?

Today I decided to finally pay to switch my teammate because your description left me curious. I did not get choices, though – simply a new character. Maybe because I’m not on Facebook? (don’t know)
    As for the upper left corner, what I see there is the level of the character, a number from 1 to 10. Could that be what you’re assuming to be a cost?

Red7827
    @gulgor0

When borrowing a teammate’s transformer, you can actually notice the:
    – Rank number – it says at what rank is the shown transformer (maximum is 10 and the best)
    – Seconds of appearance (varied on what rank and what transformer is, mostly ranges up from 5 seconds to 15 seconds)
    – Watching a video extends the transformer appearance by 5 seconds. (can’t watch it anytime you want)
    – When friendly transformer arrives, mostly it makes a medium explosion to every close obstacle on the way
    – The friend will focus mostly on the same target as yours – killing pigs and materials
    – When the carrier arrives, you can’t call a friend again
    – When the carrier arrives, and your teammate is still in the level, he lasts for extra bonus time until he will get to the carrier too.
    – The player can’t borrow two teammates at once
    – Thanking a teammate gives him randomly gems and coins
    – Teammate can still borrow your transformers
    – You can’t disagree the transformer borrowship. (unless you will log off from Facebook)

Anonymous

I know a way to change the team mate for free. Just start the battle and end it instantly. You won’t lose any health unless a pig hits you before you can pause but that’s unlikely.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Yet another bug in the game is that you choose a team mate to help, watch the ad to get the extra time with him, then, that “battle” doesn’t get counted (i.e. as discussed in another thread on this forum) and that battle stays available, but you get no coin/pigs that you earned. Another “battle” disappears from the map (this is esp. annoying if you’ve paid coin to upgrade in order to play that battle, so I don’t upgrade until I’m going to play that battle). Then, you also lose the option to boost the time for your teammate, because, for some strange reason, they never lose track of the number of those you’ve used. Sigh.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Choosing Team Mates for Battle

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.