Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

I do not see you on my board. I am drobbinsjr. I believe this is a ploy by the AB Team to cheat 1 person a week from advancing.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@drobbinsjr — What is the name of the cheater on your board? Is it the same as the cheater on @mimi27’s, even though you are not on the same board?

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@mvnla2, @drobbinsjr Here is a screenshot from this afternoon. Luckily the score hasn’t changed since yesterday. It’s definitely the same person as the one on drobbinsjr board since the identical score appeared at exactly the same time.

Season 3 week 5.jpg

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mimi27 @drobbinsjr — Very, very interesting! This same player was first in my gold league last week, so they should have been promoted to platinum this week! This would seem to be hard evidence of a ghost or other fake player created by Rovio.
    This is not the person I know for sure cheated, since I never caught him/her advancing by more points per hour than @londojowo and others thought possible.
    This person’s scores last week by set of objectives were
    1) 24.3K
    2) 36.6K
    3) 70.0K
    4) 82.3K
    5) 91.4K
    6) 107.5K
    7) 132.4K
    I have data points at other times.
    BTW — I thought the “symbol” that is not on mimi27’s keyboard was just a short dash, it the somewhat strange font Rovio is using for the leaderboard.
    [Edit] Forgot to mention that at the beginning of the week this person’s name was BUGAGA. Also, I have met them in the arena, and I think I have a screenshot of their team.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

And now they’ve gained 50,000 in literally an hour.
    Season 3 week 5.jpg

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 @mimi27 it looks as though this player has never played before since they have no frame. It would interesting to know the power of their team and their banner should be weak. A real player would be pitted against level 45/10 opponents who are well equipped. I think this is a real player who is cheating or a fake. Ghosts, I understand, are based on real players.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Bubbley — I will look for screenshot of that player’s team and post. As I recall, it is not that weak.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Bubbley @mimi27 @drobbinsjr — Here is screenshot of that person’s team. As I said, it is not all that weak. I didn’t record the detailed stats of the individual birds or banner. However I would guess the birds are all 45/10; they obviously have good sets, and the banner has a pretty good set. I think I probably didn’t battle that person.

-)))'s team

Here is a link to the same player using the name Bugaga earlier in the week:
    Bugaga

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

Just got the same guy. Now using sinister set with resurrection and power increased to 926.

I would have beat him more easily if he didn’t get about 6 resurrections.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I sent a screen shot showing 89,000 to Rovio and also said he’d been seen last week leading the board in gold league, so he should not be in gold league again. I got the stock reply, but at least it was reported.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

That’s a lot of lucky coins @mvnla2 You must be getting serious about the arena. Although it doesn’t look like you have used them on your banner.

This cheater is probably re-writing the number of lucky coins they have and rolling on the two golden pig machines to get set items. They probably have all level 45 set items for the birds and as they progress through each arena league, they roll on the GAPM to get a new set of banner set items. That way they have a high power rating, which increases as they progress through the arena leagues.

And of course they must be using a cheat method to alter their score.

I also wonder if this is a ghost on mimi’s leaderboard – or else on mvnla’s last week. My leaderboard this week seems to be full of ghosts. I am in platinum (level 20 team) and the bottom 8 players have scores of 0. Last week in gold, everyone was active.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cdrguy @mvnla2 @mimi27 @kerravon I find it impossible to believe that a gold level banner can add that much strength. I have the blazing eye set at diamond 45/10 level. If I choose his birds, I don’t have the candy set but substituting scissors, my power is 944. If I change to a platinum 45/10 blazing eye head and frozen hide flag my power drops to 901. I don’t have a matched set in platinum but if I remember correctly from the thread on set items the values should be the same with perhaps a little for a match set. I am also sure it’s is possible for someone with more knowledge than I to calculate what his power should be.

So if this is a real person he is manipulating everything.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@bubbley Having a matched set does make a difference. With my diamond level Blessed set (all level 19 items), my arena team has an arena score of 359. If I change my Blessed Top to the Sinister Head (exact same level with identical health), then my arena score drops to 348. So having a matched set at level 19 adds 11 to the arena score (compared to a mismatched set).

I am sure the difference between a matched / mismatched banner set will be greater at level 45. So I think those birds + set items with a complete platinum set could give an arena score of 926.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kerravon very possibly a full platinum set could give that power but this player has no frame and therefore has not reached platinum since he is playing in gold.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@kerravon — Yeah, you caught me. I decided it was a real waste of time to do any grinding if I sometimes couldn’t complete the objectives. I am, however, getting tired of the endless grinding to advance. The last couple of weeks I have been in very competitive leagues, not to mention at least 2 cheaters last week ( -))) and ss).
    I have been waiting to start the new week, but don’t seem to be picking the “right” / lucky time.
    I don’t see any point in wasting LC on spinning to get gold banner items.

@bubbley
    — I see no reason to believe that -))) is only in gold, or for that matter that he/she didn’t reach diamond last season, despite the lack of a frame.
    The question is, is -))) a real person who is being used as a ghost by Rovio, or someone made up by Rovio. As we’ve seen by the few players that should be rated pretty low, but have a high rating (>900) even though their banner is <12000, and their birds are 44/7, Rovio can create teams with any otherwise disallowed set of properties.

Goldenhen
    @goldenhen

Hi, How do you post screen shots.? I am using a samsung tablet, Thank you in advance.

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

This is the same Rovio created cheater on my board with 89,300. Bernhard Falk and his team should be totally ashamed of themselves….I am done with this game.

jandersonepic
    @wreckedchevy

Here’s my new friend wish these people would get banned already
    cheater

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Are you seeing major jumps by these players? I had over 100k on day 4 last week and finished with a score of 190k. All 21 objectives plus many hours of grinding.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@londojowo, yes there are major jumps. For example, in the case of -))), they went from around 39,000 to 89,000 in the space of an hour. This person is on multiple boards, and was seen last week at the top of the Gold league, yet is back in Gold this week.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@mimi27 that definitely sounds like cheating. 2nd place in the league I’m in this week went from 14k to 45k in an afternoon and is currently at 59k. He hasn’t moved since Thursday afternoon which make me think he advanced his clock to get several days of objectives. The player will have to cheat to take over 1st as I’m currently at 95k and will grind some more before the afternoon objectives today. I want to be at 110k to 115k this evening after the last set of objectives and some grinding. Then check from time to time tomorrow to see if any major moves occur.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

A cheater just reared his ugly head in the league I’m in, I thought they removed the ability to have outrageous scores but I guess not. 0 to 99,881,405 in nothing flat. Guess my winning streak will end at 7 weeks (3 x Diamond, Wood, Stone, Silver, & Gold) and will have to go with a Tiger slam as I won Platinum last season.

Epic cheat

Reported to Rovio though I’m sure I receive the same ole response as has been sent to those who have reported cheaters since the first season.

Putte
    @puttekula

@londojowo
    Grind man, grind….. :o)

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@puttekula Thanks :)

I’ve completed my objectives for today and am sitting at 104k with a 44.5k lead over 3rd. Hopefully no further cheaters will appear and I will advance to Diamond league for the 3rd season.

BINH
    @binh

idk if it’s cheating or an error but i’m playing the event & suddenly lose all my points; now i have 50

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.