Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Angrybirds cheater

So few days ago I saw this guy. This is like another level of hacking the arena. Look at the 1234 prize and 1/2 birds choosen even tho none of the birds was choosen. When I selected my birds it actually showed 0/3 birds choosen. I couldnt enter the fight and couldnt go back to my arena nest. Had to restart the game to get another enemy lineup and be able to play. Also that nickname…

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@abyssuss
    I’d call that a bug rather than a cheat. Have had that several times although mostly with unnamed players. Sort of when you get a lone level 1 red to play against…

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@napoleongl I think this is something different than regular bug. You cant even see an enemy banner here. And why couldnt I go back to my nest. Thats not normal.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@abyssuss The banner has also been crossed out from the RIGHT! o.O
    EDIT: Where the lives are displayed.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@abyssuss This is a result of a bug that has affected a number of players. One player that I recall is platium. The player loses their bird team and access to the nest and arena – they can’t play EPIC at all. This is how their teams appear when you encounter them in the arena.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@kerravon I had also met this a few days ago.You can see this in my activities.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It is a bug. I’ve encountered it to. You can’t start a battle with that opponent anyway since it only lets you select zero birds when you try. You just have to exit that screen and either start a battle with Piggy McCool or quit the app to make a different team appear.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@killerkea — It appears that at least one of the “fake” players who started the event with high scores is a cheater after all. See my post in event thread.

Okay, I’m seriously p*ss*d off now!!!

I had a really nice league this week with no apparent cheaters. This afternoon I was in a very comfortable 2nd place with only Gregorio ahead of me and about 8k ahead of Klou and 15K ahead of anyone else. With only a few hours left on the clock I decided to do more important stuff since I was going to get in the top 3 anyway.

Now this happened.

Finish Wk12.png

These f*ck*rs have been waiting in the bottom of the league to jump ahead last minute by doing some kind of cheating.

Forgive my language, but these guys are just asking for a punch in the face.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@larry I agree. Being run over by cheaters that have not made any progress all week while you yourself have played the Arena daily and earned your way to the top is really aggravating. HOPEFULLY Rovio have an update for Epic this coming week (which they should if they keep to their pattern of updates) that prevents these cheaters from doing whatever they are doing.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@larry Have you had a look at your leaderboard from last week?

I did let you know somewhere in the forum that you had Davichito on your leaderboard last week as well as the previous week. And can you guess his score was at the end of the previous week – 140,140.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

At least I don`t find people that have 99999999999 of life.
    @partshade I saw you on my leaderboard as ABN_partshade. I`m VictorEspejo with 7115 arena points.

Anonymous

@espejo123 Hey that’s cool! That’s definitely me (My Profile Picture was a Brawler pig right?). I had a strange feeling that someone would find me this week :D. As soon as I get a good connection I can see if your on mine.

Anonymous

@espejo123 Well I just checked. My board is full of 15 players and your NOT on it. Strange.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I was in 3rd place with 1 hour left on the clock. Went to bed and woke up in 4th, but I think the person who bumped me didn’t cheat.

Week 13/14.jpg

sjmike
    @sjmike

I finally got promoted to Diamond league and within less than a day I’ve encountered two cheaters. I was in the Platinum league for over 3 weeks and didn’t encounter any cheaters.

cheaters

@kerravon, yeah, I know. Wasn’t much I could do, was there? Spent too much energy and effort on this stuff, trying to get Rovio to do something about all this. Perhaps when a real update comes out.

For now, I’m done with this.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I wish Rovio will shut down the tournament.
    The fun is ruined. There’s no more advancement once you got Diamond rank.
    The set item on the banner crippled also ruined the fun. What’s good to get crippled set items after spending hundreds of gold coins???????

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mingkee27 If you don’t like the arena tournament, you don’t have to play in it. I admit that we are all very frustrated with the cheating that goes on in it, but if they shut it down that would only further enrage people who spent a lot of money in the arena. Also a lot of people have nothing else to do, but play the arena since they’ve already gotten 906 stars.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Also a lot of people have nothing else to do, but play the arena since they’ve already gotten 906 stars.

This

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@partshade yes you are on my leaderboard.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I just gave up playing Epic because it was too demanding (and frustrating) to play and grind daily just to get to Diamond League (realistically and in-game there would be little benefit, really…). For the moment, I have better things to do than competing aimlessly against replicated competitors in a broken PvP with glitches in every spot. I’m not impressed with how it was designed…I think it would just be a money, electricity and patience hog for some people…it also gets more and more boring…bring on the new updates! :/

Anonymous

@espejo123 But yet NONE of those people including you are on mine. Must be that “leaderboard fallback” thing that Larry was talking about.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I play because it’s a mind-numbing waste of time Application that means nothing in the long run. I don’t put too much stock into placement or production. To me , it’s nothing more than a game. Sure , it gets annoying from time to time, but I honestly don’t believe it’s worth it to complain about a Phone App.

But.. that’s me.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@partshade Saludos amigo, So the leaderboards are not real completely? Because you can`t see me on your leaderboard.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.