Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    I have no double. When you wrote that you noticed my name on your board last week you were under your first name not bubbley right? If you saw me on two boards it was not me. I only have one team. This is very strange.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds I always play as Bubbley never use my name. I can’t load photos into this text but you can see “yourself” in my photo album. You missed a good league competitive but honest. Who was playing you is the question? Maybe you were playing you and you saw yourself in the wrong league. Dementing!!

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    Hay! When you informed me I was on your board that day there was a team with only your first name. I figured it was you. There was no team named Bubbley. This is very strange indeed. I have always only had one team with the same name. I inserted the ABN when the experiment began. If anyone can explain this to me, I am all ears!

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Was hoping for a cheat free leaderboard the last week, guess not, even with grinding 6 -7 hrs a day no way to keep up, sigh, so thanks rovio for not forcing the update.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@renitz — I’m only on week 11, so there is still hope for one week of cheater free play. Do you show week 12 of 12?

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I’ve completed both sets of objectives (11,000) this week, ground for an additional 8,000 points, and the first two places have twice my score. Many player are changing their names to call out the two cheaters.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

Just report them that is what I am doing. It’s easy to tell cheaters – I never lose a round and played for a very long time this weekend and folks are 30k higher than me.

bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

So, Cheating is still alive and well.

I finally made it to Diamond (honestly), but don’t seem able to win many battles. I’m currently 9th in my league (fine with that, as long as I don’t drop a league), but the leader has over 60K points. I can grind a lot on my days off and usually end the WEEK at 60K+ with the new point system, let’s just triple that and say the highest I might get is 180K points, in a week with heavy grinding.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

The 1.2.4/5 will be forced in the middle of this week most likely. Rovio usually allow players to still use the old version for one week after they update Epic.

They had an earlier update where it was forced upon you after only 24 hours and that did not go very well so they probably learned from that mistake.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@tigerussell @angryjohnny Sorry but I don’t share your optimism anymore, even have no more motivation to even just do the objectives to stay in platinum.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@angryjohnny — I think a one week grace period was too long in this case. We already know they didn’t fix all the cheats, just the most obvious ones. The least they could have done would have been to force it on Saturday. That would have given people a week to try to advance before the final week of placement. It’s just another two star week in diamond to me but to others an extra week of fewer cheaters would have been nice.

EDIT: Well since they added three weeks to the whole thing I guess it doesn’t matter when they force the update now does it.

Thorondor
    @thorondor

Really ROVIO??? There are a bunch of SOB’s cheating in my league, still. Makes me want to never play a ROVIO game again, or give them another red cent.

Makes playing for fun just no fun anymore.

Very disappointed in this whole experience, just had to sound-off.

@tigerussell, I actually have some confidence about the cheaters being kicked out. It seems that there’s some left on the old version which should be kicked out as soon as the update is forced.

Btw, I had someone achieve 25K by the time I checked my league about 12 hours after the league started. I guess that’s a good cheating candidate. On the other hand, the whole board was filled with varying scores between 5 and 25k… It was surprising to me anyway.

On another topic, did you all notice how the goals did not reset with the start of the new leagues or was it just me? If that’s the way it works now, it could make sense at the end of the week to not play the objectives if there’s no difference for the reward. It would leave the 5,5k points open for the next week.

TomC
    @tomc

One problem is that Rovio did not appear to clear out the existing cache of player bird lineups which contain all those hacked birds. The issue of hacked birds with unrealistic stats has not been fixed so they would also keep appearing in arena lineups even if the old cache had been cleared.

@tomc, I honestly wasn’t aware they were still in there. I ran into them a lot before the update came out, but haven’t seen any since. I think they are working on it hard, although it seems that I was just lucky in the last few days then.

The diamond leagues were completely unplayable with average opponents in my previous league. I ended up forcing the computer opponents just to avoid the hacked accounts. However, the last days I’ve been happily fighting real opponents and losing a couple fairly as well. A lot more fun I have to say.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@larry — What does it matter at this point if they clear the cheaters out or not? We now have three extra weeks of playing for nothing. I have both emblems on the diamond wheel and two of the banners. Nothing else will likely be worth anything. Maybe one of the tops. I don’t need snouts, the caves are beyond boring. the only thing I have to look forward too is spending another 1000 LC trying to get the phoenix egg. yay.

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

@larry, the objectives reset for me is 8h pm each day. Meaning once the new week start, I get 3 new objectives and at 8h pm the same day, I get 3 new (this is only true for day one)

In Diamond league, you can easily grind around 10k in 2 hours of play (if you have a lot of essence and re-roll each time for th max reward) + the 5500k from the objectives .. But, I have someone who jump from 3k to 42k in 2 hours ? Impossible ..

@tigerussell, I understand your frustration, but what it matters is the fact that it’s a fun principle. I’d love to enjoy a good battle in the arena and despite the cheaters, I’ve enjoyed myself occasionally trying to beat the odds.

I don’t really care much about staying in first place in diamond. I’d like to come along with the numbers though and try to keep up with the better players. Oh yeah, for fun.

Don’t tell me you still play epic because you “have to”? If you’re that bored and/or fed up with it, here’s a great piece of advice:

Just stop playing.

If only for a while before the next update, expansion or feature comes out.

It’s not that hard.

Take a deep breath and close the app.

Now go outside and enjoy the snow, sunshine or whatever else is going on there. I do it as well on a regular basis and it’s surprisingly nice… :)

@vyse12012, I didn’t get any new ones when the new league started… Crap, so that’s why I’m behind everyone else!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@larry After I updated, the objectives were those of the day before, and I had to wait for 20 hours!! Nooo…but I still got into 3rd place.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Here is a picture of a lineup of someone who called themself “Shabbatronic”. At least I think that was his/her name. All of the birds were legit having ~1000 HP with rank 10 mastery. CHEATER ALERT

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

According to this thread: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/new-event/ the update is now forced.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@larry — It’s -30f here this morning so going outside is not really an option unless you want to lose body parts. When the arena started I did enjoy it, and up until they added three more weeks I still was. I was hoping for more content with the update is all. I truly only spend about an hour on ABE each day and the rest of my free time I spend reading. Like continuing to wait for Half Life III I will probably only be disappointed from this point going forward anyway.

Logan
    @ryupower87

Is it really impossible to win in the higher arenas playing fair?
    Even with the last update some players can reset their daily objectives…and people who grinds a lot like me is called cheater too…really?
    I got almost 29k points (11k objectives + 18k battles) playing like 5-6 hrs and I’m 3rd, the 2nd was 38k since this morning and I saw the 1st getting instant jumps of 4-5k points (he is now over 50k)…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.