Changing groups

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Changing groups

• I have read some comments here about this but can’t remember under what title. I have been in the same group of 15 since the new tournament began last Saturday all the way up until this morning. I had exited the app and shut it down, then opened it up again a few hours ago and I was in a completely different group. Immediately did a hard exit, opened it up again, different group. Once more and yet another group. I have left the app running in the background and have stayed in the same group.

I am not doing another hard shut down because I am in 1st place and don’t want to find somebody like this Carl person some of you have been talking about. I was in 1st place anyway so it isn’t like I gained anything. I am so far out front this week that I don’t really even need to play any more rounds before it ends, so I am just taking whatever opponent Rovio gives me until this evening.

I just imagine that this glitch is really frustrating for people that worked hard and played constantly all week to earn a good spot to suddenly be thrown into a different group where they are in a much lower spot. Of all the bugs and glitches I think this is the worst because of that. Well, except for that update a while back that completely crashed the game, that is.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • angrychick
    @angrychick66

@captSternn @bankler

Yep, I left a couple of comments on this in the thread ‘Cheater(s) in AB2 Arena?’ on page 6, though this is not really related to cheating players. It is frustrating indeed and it takes motivation and addiction away. Have fun, ABC.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

Two weeks ago I was continually ping-ponged about various diamond leagues till with two days to go I ended back up in my original one.

Just another random feature due to lack of play testing, IMHO.

Players can populate more than one league (due to lack of players?) but you should still only be in one league for that week, but it is a Rovio game, after all!

Expect the unexpected.

Kt
    @ktcain

In an earlier post in this Forum, Bankler explained that each player is placed in many Tournament games, but the only one that counts is one that player sees when the Tournament closes on Saturday evening. Being moved from group to group in the Arena Tourney has happened to me in every Tournament since the March update/download, and so I think all these different groups we are seeing are the several Tournament groups where we each are placed. Now that my birds are leveled up to 8, I have also moved into the venue of cheater/hackers in the Arena in every game. This morning, Tuesday, the #1 player,Bomb#14242, star count was 818! Really? Now, as I am moved from group to group, I am being moved from one group of cheater/hackers occupying the top 2 or 3 spots to another group with cheater/hackers occupying the top 2 or 3 spots. As I have won many Tournaments, this is frustrating, annoying and absolutely takes the fun out of Arena participation. Until the programmers develop better screens to remove these players, I have decided to limit my Arena participation to satisfying the Daily Quest requirements for gems and staying out of the bottom 3.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Changing groups

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.