Changes I would like to see to the Slots

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Changes I would like to see to the Slots

• I would love them to add a 30 or 40 gem spin where you could pick exactly which item you want and receive it.

I would also like them to add the 20 gem spin to the exclusive slot that happens during the arena.

What do you guys think?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • Skayra
    @skayra

+1 to first idea.

Maxed item players for it is very hard to find what they need. if i need just 1 item in the slot its almost impossible to win it in slot. Or maybe i should use 5000 gem for it?

i do prefer ticket system on arenas and events. Top 500 for 1 ticket to choice one item from slot

Oliver
    @oliverffffff

sure. why not just give the panel increase rate SS items to everyone.
    No offense but bieng able to pick is just too op.

40+ gem slot for a special slot with less weak items would be fair, but never to pick.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I’m with @oliverffffff on this. a slot with like 40 gems who guarantee 2SS+ and no A would be great.

The exclusive slot should also have the 20 gems option. I just opened the chest twice for The Blues and got 2 S items with bonus on lvl (which won’t activate since i’m 35)

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I’m with @oliverffffff and @troisdsmax too, being able to choice will be too much, and 20 gems option on exclusive slot would be great, I’m not using the exclusive slot anymore, never (or until the day we have the 20 gems option on that).

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

I think a ‘store’ idea would be nice for some items [maybe not SS, S or special items] but lower items maybe to help out beginners. While ‘choosing’ might not be the best way to run the slot [and sort of defeats the purpose], it would be nice to pick which bird the stuff is for. I really like the slot this week dedicated to the blues. It would be nice to have a similar slot for each bird [and/or the ship].

Or even something where the 20 gem guaranteed SS item slot, we can choose which bird the SS item would be for. Maybe it’s a duplicate, maybe it’s something better, maybe it’s something worse – but at the very least, if we’re trying to improve one specific bird for whatever reason [i like stella best and would really like her to have a better weapon].

A ‘trading post’ sort of thing might be cool too where we can trade items of equal value for something else. While it wouldn’t change the power[s], it would change the ‘look’ of the bird. I feel like a dumb-ass in the blues tournament wearing an ice-cream scoop on my head. Would be nice to have same ‘powers’ of ice cream in something ‘prettier’. Although it doesn’t benefit gameplay, I think it’d be fun for people to be able to use a little creativity with their birds. Or even the ability to buy & add extra non-power items just to make our birds different.

I saw one bird carrying around an old CRT TV – I bet he’d like to trade that for a flat sceen :) Ha Ha.

–Dezi

justpast40
    @justpast40

I would love to be able to pick my SS items, but it’s not going to happen.

What I think is possible is implementing the ability to exchange the item for 1 of the same rank, i.e. SS for SS, S for S, A for A.

I’d also like the ability, even if at a reasonable coin or Gem cost, to send or swap a piece of equipment between my 2 devices, iPad & iPhone. When I’ve paid for Gems thru purchases I’d like share my duplicate SS with the other device instead of merging, after all I’ve either paid for or earned them. I’m not suggesting an unlimited ability to do so, but suggesting the ability to send each item only once from 1 device to the other. I don’t know how sharing between friends could be prevented to ensure only the “owner” of the particular piece of equipment receives it, but with technology nowadays (I’m from the BC or before computer generation) there must be a way to ensure compliance.

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

Are you not able to sync with a Facebook account and have the same ‘game’ [everything the same] on all your devices? I can only play via BS but I thought the point of connecting to Facebook was so when you login via multiple devices – the same game would load.

You’d probably need to contact Rovio via their support page to ‘merge’ the accounts somehow if they do support this, but I thought that was why I was synching to Facebook . . .

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@dezi-wright he has two game, he don’t want to play only one, he chose on purpose to play 2.

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

Ah . . .
    In that case, you shouldn’t be allowed to ‘transfer items. If there’s a way to keep the same game & items across platforms & someone wants to play separate games then there shouldn’t be any advantage to allow it. I thought they were playing separate because they weren’t able or hadn’t linked the devices to one account, in which case it does seem silly to buy the same items for multiple devices.
    Thanks . . .

Skayra
    @skayra

Exchange would work to.

But i am still thinking arena and event gotta be much better if we can win 1 choices item from slot.

Lets say in arena right now we are trying top1000. Why? For a SS arena item.

First of its not enough.

Second is; if we are in Top1000 there no reason to race for top500 or top 100. in that case i would like to see 1 choiced item for top 100 or top 500.

Lets think from full SS geared players side (my all char is SS)
    For example my blue which i am using allways coz i like it.

SS russian hat 3 star (best hat)
    SS poker card 3 star (best item)
    SS bamboo stick 3 star (best wep)
    SS me me stick 4 star (using it cause 4 star better than 3 star bamboo stick)

in that case what i need is just russian hat, bamboo stick, pocket card for the 4-5 star that items.

But what i am geting is most of different SS items. allready you would like to see my invertory how many bad SS i have. in that case its gotta very very very small chance to get what i need for 5 star best item. Lets say i need 10000 gem or 50000 gem for that? its makes 10k-50k usd.

Also my money is right now 900 k (upgrading all items even i dont use cause there nothing to do with gold)

So everytime i am opening a slot and geting a bad SS i will sell it for gold but i dont need gold?

i am not saying 40 gem with choiced item idea is good, it is bad idea cause 40 gem cheap for that. i am saying a duel for it and it will be fair on arenas events.

Lets say event. its take 13 day, i have each char for 3 item i wanna make 5 star. Each char need 6 choiced item for the maxed out. So 13 day for 1 item isnt that much good as you guys thinking.

Numbers for each char is huge if we talk about what if i dont have 3 SS to (i ll need 9 time win choiced item) what about arena items to. in that case my 1 char will get maxed out in year?

From my perspective i think thats would best thing to do is event-arena top 500 for a choiced item is best thing to do.

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

I think it’d be cool if the prizes for the arena/tournament gave out something special that was useful in the next arena/tournament. Like instead of having a ‘Blues-Only’ slot this week to win stuff for Blues – the prizes from last week’s tournament should have been special SS Blues items that maybe weren’t available any other way.

I think if you just have an outright ‘choice’ it isn’t a ‘slot’ anymore – it’s a ‘store’ which would be OK if you could buy / trade for items you wanted – but it defeats the point of the ‘slot’ so it almost is a request for a new feature – a ‘trading post’ of sorts.

As for trying to get stuff to help with the current competition, I think they should have prizes in one competition that serve a useful purpose or advantage in the next competition.

justpast40
    @justpast40

…. another thing I’d like to see added to the Slot is an “are you sure?” for both the 5 & 20 Gem Slot openings. There have been a number of times I’ve accidentally opened the Slot while trying to leave the page after either checking to see the new items or checking the rank &/or skill of a piece of equipment an opponent used.

This “are you sure?” exists for selling A or better ranked items from the Item Box & when selling all of the horrible items in the Free Slot, so I would think this would be an easy addition.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@justpast40 I 100% agree with your suggestion. Rovio should definitely add in the “are you sure” confirmation window for the slot to avoid accidently opening the slot.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

20gems spin should not give A item, only ss and s

duttin
    @dustin-brillian

I agree with all of you… @Pees2te, agree fully, or make it lower level SS and or S ranked items with a 5 gem slot.
    The current luck on my 5 gem is: 7 A-ranked items in a row, followed by a mid-level S ranked item then a couple more A-ranked after that. A ranked should not be in either of these slots. I tried the 20 gem slot once, and it wasn’t a good try when I did it a while back. It’s been so long since I’ve won a good/decent SS-ranked item via the slot.

I would also like to suggest a gem purchasing using coins as I currently have 1.75 million of them. Or at least be able to purchase ship energy during sea monster events. Having boss-level challenges in the middle of a sea monster tournament is ludicrous.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@dustin-brillian I wouldn’t suggest even using the 5 gem slot at all. Even though you might not get a good SS item, it’s still better than the almost no chance for SS of the 5 gem. I’ve rolled the 5 gem around 20 times and have gotten 3 SS items (only 1 useful). I’ve rolled the 20-gem ~8 times and have gotten 10-11 SS items (7 duplicate, 4 useful). I even got 2 panel increase items in one roll. The 20-gem slot is definitely a better deal.

I agree with the coins to gem idea. Rovio should have better uses for the coins at least, if not gem conversion.

duttin
    @dustin-brillian

Thanks jdweagle1… I’ll give it another go, once I’ve accumulated enough gems. Maybe it was a one-time bad try.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@dustin-brillian aren’t coin capped to 999 999? how can you have 1.75million?

+ they would never do that since hacker have unlimited coins, thus unlimited gems.

duttin
    @dustin-brillian

I’m not sure what the cap/limit is, but I upgraded a few items last night, and have currently:
    1,651,444 coins.
    *This is an Android Samsung Galaxy S5 OS v5.0 official app, and not a hacked version. I bought the 29.99 Christmas package last night for 60 gems, and used 40 of them to get SS/S items via the slot. I have 26 gems left.

@jdweagle1
    : I tried the 20 gem/ 4 items slot last night twice. Yes, odds really improved. I received 5 SS-rank items, 2 S rank items, and an A rank.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@dustin-brillian Actually, that’s really really lucky. Usually you only get 3 SS items max from 2 rolls. Congratulations! Get any good items?

Skayra
    @skayra

i have 925.000 now and in gift box have 50.000

Soon i will see the max money and i can write her the result (maybe in days, not playing much in this event because not interest prizes)

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@oliverffffff just said “sure. why not just give the panel increase rate SS items to everyone.”

Thats just funny now because apparently Rovio just heard that and is giving a Matilda panel increase rate SS to everyone in this event, LOL

duttin
    @dustin-brillian

@jdweagle1: I got a Matilda carnival hat (increases rank) when playing opponents w/winning streaks, SS Santa Boat Mast (sold this due to my stuff being better gear, Christmas Candy Cane for Blue (increases Attack 150+ bonus), and then 2 other low SS rank items that I sold due to birds having higher quality SS items. I need to get some stuff for Chuck & Bomb, they have the weakest items. I also got the Christmas Tree hat w/$29.99 Christmas package limited offer, which is for Red. Matilda currently has a masquerade mask to increase the panel appearance rate (has an attack power increase), I believe the new one this monster event, is better for health-wise.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@dustin-brillian I tried the 20 gem slot and just got a crap SS Lab. weapon, congratulations, you ARE really lucky! (or I’m just too unlucky)

justpast40
    @justpast40

@dustin-brillian, I’m curious, when you say you sold the SS Santa Boat Mast do you mean the SS one with the SP skill against Santa Pig? If yes, I’m curious as to what you have that’s better.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Changes I would like to see to the Slots

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.