Cave 6?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 6?

• Ok each cave I start I seriously struggle with which gear and birds are right for the types of pigs I’ll be fighting. I hate borrowing a bird that ends up being useless or prolonging the fight. I’m starting cave 6 undeads I think. I’m pretty sure they aren’t really immune to anything specific. But it would be nice to know best combos beforehand. So maybe, we can start a thread that lists best combos for each cave and regular levels too. Maybe as time goes on we can list each specific level! I just know that for awhile I had no idea that different gear was best for different areas. I even quit the game for awhile. I just thought when we bought new gear it was because it was bigger better. But there mostly all equal and have different uses. Lol…I obviously figured it out after awhile. But how helpful would this be for newbs? Ok anyway back to my real issue. Best combos for cave 6 including boss please? I don’t have sea dog or bard, but that’s it.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

For zombies I like to use Paladin Druid and Wizard or Spies. For Ghosts I like either Rainbird Bard and Spies or Wizard Druid and Spies. Due to their reviving I use birds that hit everyone but do higher damage to the target.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You should always use ony 2 birds like Wizard and Spies when entering a new area in the caves. That way you can see what you are up against and you can use your Wizard’s Speed of Light attack to clear wave 1 and see the second wave too. After that you can make an intelligent decision on what birds you should use and borrow. The boss in cave 7 is when bird selection is most important. You’ll find it impossibly tough or ridiculously easy depending on your selection.

Unfortunately there isn’t much discussion of the early caves here because they used to delete every post that discussed strategy because they wanted everyone to use the walk throughs section on this site that Rachele posted above.

kammy81
    @kammy81

Yea I’m stuck at cave 7 boss now…

Anonymous

@kammy81 That’s the easiest boss. Paladin and Princess can beat it by them selves.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@kammy81 Originally the Paladin with max level set items and devotion cast on himself could not survive an attack from Lawrence unless he was equipped with the Protector’s Aura set to further reduce damage, but they raised the level cap from 29 to 41 since then. There is a better combo than Paladin and Princess to beat Lawrence. If you give up and want to know, then visit the walk through section on this site to find out.

I’m stuck on Mocking Canyon (Cave 11) out of laziness; the levels take a really long time. With the update, I hope they raised the dodge amount of the ninjas and rogue leader; I had to significantly lower my Samurai Red’s attack power to 3 X 256.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Prince Porky is pretty useful in caves with lots of undead enemies.Here’s my choice:Samurai with dragon set,Rainbird with phoenix set and Prince Porky.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Knight in strong boss levels is pretty useful.I think Knight,Princess,and Cannoneer is better and u even can have 3*.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 6?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.