Can't connect to acid storm event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Can't connect to acid storm event

• I’ve been trying for about 15 minutes closing and reopening the game and the event just has the spinning busy signal like it’s trying to connect. All other aspects of Internet work. Anyone else?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 103 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@vegabomb Same here. The event servers must be down for maintenance, so we just need to be patient until they come back online, then we can go back to the event

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I can’t either. I tried everything including restarting my iPad and it didn’t work.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I did the same….shut down my iPad and nothing. It just hangs. Very frustrating….I hope they fix it soon.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

If it is maintenance then my response is…..bad timing. There is only 4-hours left and I spent gems on this one…..<not so patiently standing by>

Deszaras
    @deszaras

This is ridiculous to happen on the last day of a short event. I submitted a ticket to the support team. They helped me out with a glitch during the Shockwave event and were helpful but it took time to get some compensation. It also doesn’t help they only work Monday through Thursday. I was atop my leaderboard and was aiming to get the head accessory. I might get it if the servers come up but if they don’t, I’m hoping they’ll do me a solid again.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I too was atop the leader board…..I hope they do right by everyone.

vega
    @vegabomb

Yeah, still down for me too. Bad timing.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@angela-hershey I hope they do us right too but it might take awhile.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@deszaras – thanks, I’ve come to accept this may not get resolved before the end of the challenge…

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I will say I was very surprised they only work Monday-Thursday. I want those hours! Ha!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@angela-hershey I don’t either. I’d be surprised if it connects even after it ends tonight.

gpaco
    @gpaco

Is this a joke or something? Last day and last few hrs of the event and the server is down??????? Just few more tokens needed to get what I wanted… Realy frustrating… How would they pay back?

nykki
    @diamond72

Came on this forum just to see if anyone else was having issues with connecting. With an hour to go and full lives I cannot connect. REALLY?!?!?!?

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Welcome to our world. To say this is frustrating is an understatement. Many of us have been experiencing this for several hours.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I see they pushed through a soft update. It must be the cause.

Dr.Doom
    @dr-doom

This is so frustrating! I’ve been playing as much as I can to win Acid Storm for my son. He’s adamant that he wants this for his birthday. lol! I’ve spent money on crystals to keep me in a higher ranking. Last I checked I was in first place. Haven’t been able to connect for hours and I have no clue where I stand in the competition now. I’m going to be so angry if I can’t win Acid Storm because of this glitch. Grrrrrr.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@dr-doom – I feel for you SO much! If this is caused by a software push, I am very disappointed. That would be horrible timing. I would see what the moderator says when they actually look at this issue….I really hope they make it right for your son and for us who have spent money on this challenge.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@aliaspbj Where did you see this had anything to do with a software push. I can’t imagine why there should have been so late on the last day. I was around 60 tokens over second place on my board and went to the doctor. I was barely gone 3 hours and everything else was fine except I couldn’t get into the challenge. I submitted a ticket as well as everyone else should. While I hate a glitchy first day of a challenge, it doesn’t surprise me. A problem this bad on the last day is inexcusable.

nykki
    @diamond72

28 minutes left, 500 tokens away from unlocking and can’t play. This is some serious BS and the admin or whoever needs to address here why this happened. Especially with only one freaking day left to do anything

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@deszaras – see post by PBJ…..

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@deszaras – I agree with you – inexcusable

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

How do I submit a ticket?

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@deszaras Can you tell me how to submit a ticket?

acwb16
    @acwb16

Same thing for me. Was at the top of the leaderboard this morning and now it can’t connect.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@deszaras
    I’m not 100 percent sure, but I seem to remember my version being at .6 last night. When I picked up my Ipad this afternoon, it says.7 on the software version suffix. But, I am just going from memory. Also, it seems like the connection problem may only be affecting Apple IOS systems, but that is just the impression I am getting from the posts I’ve read.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Can't connect to acid storm event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.