Can someone help with daily challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Can someone help with daily challenge

• hi guys I’m quite new to this game but played the other games a lot , I’m currently level 8 and have all 6 of the birds and they are all level 2 mostly , and in struggling to do the daily challenge I can never seem to do the second level before having to restart at level 1 , any suggestions? I’m on level 40 in the single player btw , thanks in advance

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

The Daily Challenge is tough even for experienced players. Many days I can’t get through it and I have completed all 580 levels. Only thing I can suggest is that if you have an Apple device, iPhone or something, is to exit the game before it says you have lost, close the app then restart. That will put you back on the level you were on instead of having to replay the first level. Other than that, just have fun … pulling your hair out. :)

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Remember the fact that once you first log onto AB 2 (for the day), an 8-hour timer starts for you to complete the level- so I suggest doing the level at night where you have plenty of time to do it with the busy morning underway

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

One exception that that, Pup, is if you stay logged on and in the DC it won’t kick you out. Did that a week or so ago. Of course I usually can’t because I close the app when trying to get a decent opponent for the arena. I wonder in Drama’s trick would work in reverse, set the time back to keep the DC open?

bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

“I can never seem to do the second level”

In that case just forget about daily challenge until you level up your birds. The third level is much harder than the second level.

kayla-hall
    @kayla-hall

Why won’t my daily challenge update? It’s been going straight to pig panic for 2 weeks now. It doesn’t give me the option to play reds rumble or bombs blast, etc. it says I’ve completed it but it doesn’t even have the option available. As soon as i open much app the hour for pig panic counts down. it’s very frustrating as I’ve put a lot of time into this game.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Can someone help with daily challenge

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.