Bumblebee SUCKS… And he is not the only one.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bumblebee SUCKS… And he is not the only one.

• I just ran a nod with Bumblebee, and I counldn’t understand why at level 15 he still nedd THREE shots to kill an unarmed pig. Not to mention the Mortar Towers, he can’t even take half of its life. Soundwave is the same, he pretty much destroys the constructions, but forget about the towers as well. High Octane Bumblebee takes a lot of damage, but he fires so quick that you spend like, 10 shots destroying one thing, or killing one pig, or at least when his shots doesn’t get through his targets, which annoys me. I’ve mentioned Heatwave before, and well, he still sucks, so… Can someone “unsuck” him? Or did I mentioned Energon Soundwave before? Or both? Well, they both suck, I couldn’t decide which one suck the most between them and Bumblebee. By the way, they are all at level 15, which is even more annoying. What’s the point of leveling up my robots if they are gonna suck even at level 15? Just to waste my time? Of course! I don’t see any other possible reason for them to such so much. Epic Optimus, Windblade, and Shcokwave sucks too, but not as much as the ones I’ve mentioned above. The thing with Windblade is, even with the three items it still can’t make a great deal with the towers. Developers, if you read this, I ask you, for God’s sake, or Alah’s sake, or whatever, DO SOMETHING! Not only with these bots, but with the Google Play Games issue as well. Maybe I’m writing this for nothing, maybe someone who can make a difference reads that and do something, anyways, I had to get this out of my head.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Bumblebee is good for missions. It’s useful to have useless Level 15 TFs for missions. And he’s good for “magnifying glass” missions, which not that many TFs are.

As for nodes (in competitions or otherwise), you’re completely right. He’s awful.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@blasphemy

It took you 3 shots to kill a standard pig well you are lucky as it takes me 5 and that is with +10% explosive force and therefore I don’t use him, if he pops up on a node I use a gem to swap him out.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@paul13,

I long ago stopped swapping out weak TFs on nodes. Even the bad ones let you collect Energon cubes and blast things with Glassor.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@blasphemy I agree bumblebee and energon Soundwave are the worst tfs in the game

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well work this out I just used BumbbleBee without +10% explosive force and I can now kill normal pigs with 3 shots just like the OP, So it looks as if Rovio has got this add-on the wrong way around like the hats

julrey
    @julrey

I can tell you exactly what the problem with Bumblebee (and several other TFs) is: each TF is designed to excel at one or more of three things: firepower, shield and speed. Bumblebee is pretty much all in on the latter, which would seem to be a deliberate design feature, but the problem is that of those three proficiencies speed has never really been nearly as important as the other two. Even with the slowest bots I never really have any trouble dodging falling towers or fireballs from the mortar towers. It’s an almost completely expendable asset.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bumblebee SUCKS… And he is not the only one.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.